Goodbye Little Britain

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulled by Gold and no longer on Netflix because of racist comments made about Denzil and Alberts comments about corner shops
Ii am kidding snowflakes.
:lol: white text bants!
should have been pulled for being absolutely shit
It's absolutely hilarious man. My girlfriend found it recently, and having never sen it before is killing herself laughing.

Unlike shit like friends which only ever had one funny joke per episode, it is quality comedy all the way through.

Last edited:
:lol: white text bants!

It's absolutely hilarious man. My girlfriend found it recently, and having never sen it before is killing herself laughing.

Unlike shit like friends which only ever had one funny joke per episode, it is quality comedy all the way through.

could she not just have been really high and giggly?

I used to have dinner with Tolstoy's son sometimes. I'm not anti everything.
I think it would be interesting to make a film about the lack of provision after the abolition of slavery leaving some slaves missing the relative security of indenture.
Not one slave enjoyed the fact they were a slave. They may have enjoyed the relative security it offered as opposed to the neglect and segregation they faced after.
You never had dinner with Tolstoy's son.

Been cut to bits for years, parts like when Del traps his finger in the table and refers to a blood blister as a ‘black mans pinch’

I used to have dinner with Tolstoy's son sometimes. I'm not anti everything.
I think it would be interesting to make a film about the lack of provision after the abolition of slavery leaving some slaves missing the relative security of indenture.
Not one slave enjoyed the fact they were a slave. They may have enjoyed the relative security it offered as opposed to the neglect and segregation they faced after.
Read Michelle Alexander's New Jim Crow. It puts everything into stark perspective. USA is a basket case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back