Good Friday menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakfast veggy smoothie
dinner dickson meat & potatoe pie and beans thrown on top :eek:

after a 4 hour walk like hell can i be arsed to queue for fish & chips, gonna crash and watch footy allllllll afternoon

salmon & chips for suppa , so jesus is safe :p
Apart from the meat and potato pie like. Good effort for the rest of the day tho.

I had a toasted hot cross bun buttered with a pot of tea after I got up, I’ve some haddock i bought yesterday for tea (main meal) I’ll do mushy peas and chips with it for us.

Be eating in the garden it’s a lovely day the parasol is up :)

Muffin (blueberry) & custard for breakfast.

Lunch - skipped

Various snacks in between

Spicy meatballs, rice and asparagus for dinner with a large amount of lager for Jesus cos he was stitched up by his so called marra and stuck on a bit timber.

1st Breakfast: muesli
2nd Breakfast: coffee and pain au raisin
Lunch*: crayfish and rocket in a seeded wholemeal sandwich, sweet chilli crisps, 2 glasses NZ sauv blanc
Pre-prandials: Assorted salted roasted nuts, gin and tonic
Supper*: Roasted cod loin wrapped in prosciutto and herbs, roasted tomatoes and courgettes, baby potatoes with butter and parsley, 3 glasses NZ sauv blanc

* = dinner and tea. This could be your life if you moved to Islington...

Just had a small bowl of sauerkraut, was delicious. Been eating it every day for a month, has sorted me poos right out.

Homemade Beer Battered Cod, triple cooked chips, mushy peas and loads of tartar sauce later on. Fruit Cocktail and Tip Top for afters.

Lunch*: crayfish and rocket in a seeded wholemeal sandwich, sweet chilli crisps, 2 glasses NZ sauv blanc
Supper*: Roasted cod loin wrapped in prosciutto and herbs, roasted tomatoes and courgettes, baby potatoes with butter and parsley, 3 glasses NZ sauv blanc

Are you The Queen?

*There's got to be a book in there somewhere, from Silky to Islington.
I think that menu will be repeated throughout Silksworth today, well apart from the cod loin, rocket, pain au raisin, prosciutto and crayfish. So mainly the wine :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back