Good Friday menu

We had haddock and chips from sea road fisheries , nowt to do with religion just fancied it - was canny but fish not a patch on minchellas haddock

Tonight is looking like a picky tea sort of ploughman’s affair but with various charcuterie involved

Opened up proceedings this morning with a hearty breakfast of two fried eggs, three sausages, four rashers of bacon, black pudding, two grilled tomatoes, two hash browns, beans, mushrooms, two slices of fried bread, four slices of heavily buttered toast, a croissant and a blueberry muffin. Was delicious.

Opened up proceedings this morning with a hearty breakfast of two fried eggs, three sausages, four rashers of bacon, black pudding, two grilled tomatoes, two hash browns, beans, mushrooms, two slices of fried bread, four slices of heavily buttered toast, a croissant and a blueberry muffin. Was delicious.
Not called the "full cardiac" for no reason! :lol:.
Also know as a holiday breakfast, couldn't be chewed to cook it myself but i don't mind demolishing it if someone cooks it for me. Be rude not to.

Followed by a swift powernap?
38000 good going, do you monitor your calories used?

love me naps, have no problem's getting sleep :lol:

naah don't count me calories , bit of a faff counting everything, but i burn more than i take in. some days its walks , some its kettle bell & easy bar & press ups , me walks are less nackering but use more time.

when the footy stops for summer and i get bored i do more walks , was doing 80000 steps a day in last years heatwave.

You've never eaten all that for breakfast

Toast
Protein shake
Went out for a few beers, augustiner helles
Ham sandwich
Try the fish shop later, chicken shawarma takeaway if it’s too busy

Are you obese?

The tradition of eating fish on a Good Friday arose because fish was poor man's meal and it was therefore an act of penance. These days fish is so expensive it is hardly a penance the devout should really have a meal of tofu or something. Me? I am having fish.​

Back