Good Friday menu

monkeytassle

Striker
Being the good Catholic I am (pfft) we're observing the no meat policy. Usually its fish and chips but deciding different todsy

Breakfast: toast
Lunch: omelette and pasta. With cheese.
Dinner: big old fish pie.

What is the church's wine policy?

Going for Japanese/Italian fusion later.

Sounds like a complete abomination but I’ve been assured it’s lovely and I’m not paying so we’ll see.

Brunch was a bagel with lashings of mackerel pate.

Being the good Catholic I am (pfft) we're observing the no meat policy. Usually its fish and chips but deciding different todsy

Breakfast: toast
Lunch: omelette and pasta. With cheese.
Dinner: big old fish pie.

What is the church's wine policy?
What type of wrongun eats omelette and pasta together?

After being brought up Catholic, I would normally start the day with a bacon sarnie. Rarely eat red meat now so not sure if I'll have any meat today. Going to have some vegetable soup for lunch now but not sure what I'm having for my tea yet, possibly a Thai fish curry.

Coming from a mixed family, we observed the tradition of no meat on a Good Friday growing up, seemed much more prevalent when i was young but that might have just been our family.
Speaking to various people at work, young/old male/female about no meat on a Good Friday only to be met with blank looks, followed by "You do that, really?"
I bought our fish, fresh and added some chips and beans :D, only to avoid the round the block queues at the chippy.

breakfast veggy smoothie
dinner dickson meat & potatoe pie and beans thrown on top :eek:

after a 4 hour walk like hell can i be arsed to queue for fish & chips, gonna crash and watch footy allllllll afternoon

salmon & chips for suppa , so jesus is safe :p

Back