Good Friday menu

Aka ‘Lava mince’. Once it starts flowing out, it’s difficult to escape without third degree burns.
I once hoyed a couple of mince pies in the oven when i got in from the match.
Jumped in the shower, shave, then decided to eat the pies as i was getting ready to head back out, still a bit fuzzy after the pre/post match drinks bit into the pie... stream of molten fat shoots out of the pie and lands from the corner of my mouth to my cheek.
I wish i had a quid for every time somebody said hey you've got a bit sauce on you cheek (blister):cry:

Had some lush fish n chips sat on a bench in Leyburn today. Trouble is it spoilt my appetite for a few Guinness this afternoon...gorgeous day mind, and all topped off with a 2-0 win.
Life's good! Cheers, enjoy your weekend! Found £20 too.:cool:

Went to go to Gosforth chippy for the usual catholic casserole.

Queues were around the corner and the bloke near the door said he had been queuing for 30 minutes.

Came home and I’m going for a Chinese takeaway instead.

What on earth is a nanbab?
In this case it is a load of tikka chicken cooked with onions, peppers a bit of lime etc (basically a curry) with some lettuce and pickled cabbage along with a runny garlic and chilli sauce, I wrap it up in the nan bread. The shop don't actually call it a nanbab, rather a kebab. They are usually excellent, tonight's included the welcome return of jalapenos fried along with the rest of the ingredients.

Breakfast: plain yoghourt, banana with a tiny bit of granola.
Lunch: satsumas, strawberries and frozen banana yoghourt.
Tea: A new recipe, minced beef with soup powder and milk mixed through cooked with buttered cabbage on the top. Sounds odd but was really nice.

Back