Gomorrah

I watched episodes 3-8 over the weekend, it really is brilliant TV.

So many good scenes throughout the show but i thought the heist was class, especially when they all walked out into the market place

All done and absolutely loved it. Episode 11 up there with anything else I've watched. Interesting final scene of last episode to say the least :eek:

Killing off Ciro was pretty much the only thing they could do with him after the events of Series 2 and it had to be Genny who killed him but never expected it to be such a kick in the gut when it happened like

Killing off Ciro was pretty much the only thing they could do with him after the events of Series 2 and it had to be Genny who killed him but never expected it to be such a kick in the gut when it happened like

Bollocks. I just read that. :rolleyes:

All those loving this watch the Italian film suburra...

Directed by bloke who done series 1 of gommarah, same style but set in Rome with 3 stories all linking together, tremendous, and amazingly the soundtrack is possibly even better than Gomorrah.

All those loving this watch the Italian film suburra...

Directed by bloke who done series 1 of gommarah, same style but set in Rome with 3 stories all linking together, tremendous, and amazingly the soundtrack is possibly even better than Gomorrah.
Not better. Different but not better.

The series is better than the film imo (Sub)

Just finished series three. It's so powerful and gripping you can excuse the odd ridiculous bit of the storyline. There's definitely going to be a series four. The show is a cultural phenomenon in Italy. They put the first two episodes of series three on at the cinema the weekend before they showed it on the telly and it broke box office records. The Italians have to watch it with subtitles too as they don't understand the Neapolitan dialect. If you're looking for a new show to watch I would definitely recommend this one. If the subtitles put you off just try struggling through a couple of episodes and see if you can live with them.

For anybody who hasn't seen the show all three seasons are available in the usual places. The novarip version of series three is decent enough quality and you can get the subtitles from here:

Download Gomorra (2014) subtitles in English and other languages - Addic7ed.com

So do people think Ciro has actually been killed?

Yes. He spent the whole of series three wanting to check out.

Back