Gomorrah

I have just finished Series 3.

I wouldn’t dream of spoiling anyone’s enjoyment but as a general point it reminded me of what it is like to be completely embroiled in a show.

I need a week off, the intensity (and that is just the music) is enough to finish everyone off.

Watched 1-5 of the new series today. Had a feeling that this series would be somewhat of a letdown given how good the ending to Series 2 was but this has been the best of the lot so far IMO, haven't been this gripped by a show in a long time

I wouldn’t dream of spoiling anyone’s enjoyment but as a general point it reminded me of what it is like to be completely embroiled in a show.

I need a week off, the intensity (and that is just the music) is enough to finish everyone off.

I'm itching to watch it, more so when I read posts like this.

Trying to hang on until later tonight when it's peaceful :cool:

I went there a couple of weeks ago off the back of this programme. Loved the place. Going back in May hopefully.
I was half joking. Did you stay in the centre or did you do any ghetto tourism in secondigliari? Did you duck whenever a toerag went past on a scooter?

The music they play to signify the end of each episode is mint

I was half joking. Did you stay in the centre or did you do any ghetto tourism in secondigliari? Did you duck whenever a toerag went past on a scooter?
Haha, we stayed city centre and didn’t venture to far away. Went to Fuorigrotta on the bus for the Napoli v Verona match, that was some experience.
Went on a tour to Pompeii and Mount Versuvius.
The only time I felt slightly unnerved was when walking around the Spanish quarter looking for the Maradona Mural but even then it was ok.
The place has an edge to it no doubt (Police and Army guarding all open populated spaces) but I think that added to the experience.
Pizzas as to be expected were superb.

Closest we got to Secondigliano and Scampia was when we where taking off to fly home, you get a good view of the flats and area where most of Gomorrah was filmed but to be honest I think that’s the closest I would have dared go anyway.

I've avoided this thread until I managed to watch the whole series. What a f***ing fantastic piece of television. Rare for me to binge watch something in a week. Loved it. Not going to spoil it for anyone but it had everything.

My thoughts exactly. The score is fantastic, subtle but brilliant.

Last edited:
My berk of a brother text me the other day to say he'd managed to watch the final episode of series 3 first by accident. Spent a baffled hour not understanding who all the new characters were and ruined the rest of the series by seeing the finale up front. What a twat.

Back