Gomorrah

Best program I’ve ever seen. Can it wait for series 3.
Probably should have watched this before I booked a stay in Naples. Go there next week for a Napoli match and safe to say il be on edge a little more than I would have been had I not watched this :)
Preferred Romanzo criminale tbh.
Thought Gomorrah got a bit stupid when they started killing little kids. Still enjoyed most of it like and looking forward to watching series 3

Have any of you been watching Suburra on Netflix? Basically a Rome version of it, really good characters well worth a watch!

I’m like a kid on Xmas eve waiting for tonight’s episodes. Not going to watch them all as a box set because I will have them all watched in a couple of days!

I watched the first four episodes last night and loved it. Can't wait to see what happens to Ciro and Genny but they do seem to be running low on supporting characters.

I watched the first four episodes last night and loved it. Can't wait to see what happens to Ciro and Genny but they do seem to be running low on supporting characters.

I stuck to the 1 episode, going to limit myself to 1 episode per week if I can. Thought the first episode went as expected.

Back