Gomorrah

It should be the end, class ending to the whole series, leave it at that.

Loved it !

Apparently a 3rd series has already been commissioned with a 4th likely to follow but aye I think last night would have been the perfect finale for the show.

Not really sure what direction they're going to take in the next series like. With Pietro dead and Ciro and Genny's characters each feeling like they've run their course. Unless there's going to be a power struggle between Patrizia and Malamore to be Pietro's successor.

Think the best last episode of a series I've ever watched. Like a couple of the posts have said above I'm not sure where it can go from here tbh.

Some superb background music in the series that really sets the mood beautifully

Apparently a 3rd series has already been commissioned with a 4th likely to follow but aye I think last night would have been the perfect finale for the show.

Not really sure what direction they're going to take in the next series like. With Pietro dead and Ciro and Genny's characters each feeling like they've run their course. Unless there's going to be a power struggle between Patrizia and Malamore to be Pietro's successor.

I don't think Patrizia will have much power now Don Pietro's gone but will stick with Malamore for protection.. Genny will come back to take over from his dad, Malamore will go against him at some point. I reckon Ciro will stay in it and be the new Don Pietro, he'll have nothing left to lose so be totally ruthless and focused on gaining power and be building up from scratch.

So, my guess is there will be a new character who looks to step into the power vacuum and Ciro will work with him to survive then take over. Genny will work with Malamore until he finds out about Genny's role in Don Pietro's murder. End of the third series will be Genny in total charge of the Savastano clan and Ciro will have a power-base to attack him from, the fourth season will be straightforward Genny vs. Ciro.

I don't think Patrizia will have much power now Don Pietro's gone but will stick with Malamore for protection.. Genny will come back to take over from his dad, Malamore will go against him at some point. I reckon Ciro will stay in it and be the new Don Pietro, he'll have nothing left to lose so be totally ruthless and focused on gaining power and be building up from scratch.

So, my guess is there will be a new character who looks to step into the power vacuum and Ciro will work with him to survive then take over. Genny will work with Malamore until he finds out about Genny's role in Don Pietro's murder. End of the third series will be Genny in total charge of the Savastano clan and Ciro will have a power-base to attack him from, the fourth season will be straightforward Genny vs. Ciro.
There's no need for me to watch the next series now ;)

They're all a bunch of evil back stabbing bastards with horrendous taste in decor, clothes, music & haircuts. Genny's leather jacket must stink, he only took it off to get married.

More inkeeping with the rest of his ensemble. He didn't suit that either.

We have been through this before. You're wrong.

Am I the only one who thinks Genny and Ciro could team up longterm? Genny the gaffer and Ciro his right hand man like he wanted originally?

Last edited:

Am I the only one who thinks Genny and Ciro could team up longterm? Genny the gaffer and Ciro his right hand man like he wanted originally?
Why would they though, Ciro would be his bitch at best and has already tried to kill Genny.

Hope that's the last we see of Ciro to be honest, as much as I think he's a superb character he's completely run his course now.

Why would they though, Ciro would be his bitch at best and has already tried to kill Genny.

Aye it is unlikely but I thought throughout the series that only one of Pietro, Ciro and Genny would survive. If Ciro isn't going to be back he should have shot himself after shooting Pietro.

Hope that's the last we see of Ciro to be honest, as much as I think he's a superb character he's completely run his course now.

I think it probably will be. When Ciro didn't kill Patrizia and said he was tired of killing and it haunted him was when it was obvious Ciro was fucked. Maybe the next series will shift the focus to Rome and Genny building his empire there. Although if Malamore knew that Pietro was meant to be meeting Genny (can't remember whether he was told on screen?) then he will probably want revenge against Genny. I was completely wrong with most of my predictions throughout the series like.

Back