Gomorrah

I've a feeling Don Pietro will go for a Burton in the last episode. Hope he doesn't but not sure where they can go with. In reality he will be the most wanted man in the country. He won't be able to run the show like he was early in series one

Very early in Series 1, he was locked up by epsiode 3. You're right though he can't just go for a stroll about Naples.

Very early in Series 1, he was locked up by epsiode 3. You're right though he can't just go for a stroll about Naples.

Episode 4 when he's in the jail conducting the riot one of my favourite TV scenes ever. Builds up from about 22 minutes onwards. The way the scene builds, the music is spine tingling and he looks cool as fuck as he stares with that I'm in charge look on his face. Fascinates me men can hsve so much power over oother

I've a feeling Don Pietro will go for a Burton in the last episode. Hope he doesn't but not sure where they can go with him as a chacther . In reality he will be the most wanted man in the country. He won't be able to run the show like he was early in series one

Like you I hope he doesn't, he's the one true leader out of the clans; just a top class character. It's likely to be him or Ciro though the way it's building up.

possibly. They definitely speak face to face in the next episode.

The options as I see them are:

1. Don Pietro and Genni vs. Ciro - no real change or end of season cliffhanger
2. Genni and Ciro vs. Don Pietro - would end with Genni and Ciro preparing to attack Don Pietro, maybe killing Malammore.
3. Don Pietro dies and it's Ciro vs. Genny - lose the best character and atmosphere of menacing tension.
4. Ciro kills Genny and prepares to go after Don Pietro
5. Genny kills Ciro and goes after his dad - would be surprising and a good cliffhanger
6. A new character or a don from a different area comes in and stirs shit up.

Don Pietro's character obviously doesn't need any development, Genni needs to either make a move of some sort or just be killed off, I'm not really sure about Ciro's character but if his girl dies he has nothing left to live for except getting power and he could end up being the next Don Pietro.

That was class, again.

The only way I see the storyline going is Ciro going for a long sleep and the Don and Genny ending up at war.

Back