Golf 2022

Wow, was two full rounds of golf a mistake... Couldn't get going after playing a lunchtime round yesterday and this morning it was just awful. Hit two decent drives all day, everything was getting topped out as I was trying to put too much into it.

All I want to do now is sleep!!!

Disagree. Like any professional in any field (sporting or not) you look after your own interests (and those of your family) to the best of your ability. Having appreciation for the Euro or PGA Tour can happen when he has retired.

Yeah he can fuck off no bother but the problem is when they want to have their cake and eat it

The way Garcia went on was ridiculous proper strop from a tour he’s desperate to leave where he’s earned $54 million from

This whole golf thing smacks of Sky getting all indignant when the Super League was floated.

PGA Tour just trying to protect its own interests (which have never been about the player) and the Euro Tour is effectively propped up by Middle East Oil anyway.

Morals is that last thing on show here.

Have you played there before mate?
I've not done Gullane but the Fidra is class. Looks like you going to get decent weather for it as well

yes , been a good few times to archerfield over the years

Gullane 2 is well worth playing , never played 1 yet.

West Links is a great track but getting expensive now.

Dunbar is a little gem to play on a calm day.

yes , been a good few times to archerfield over the years

Gullane 2 is well worth playing , never played 1 yet.

West Links is a great track but getting expensive now.

Dunbar is a little gem to play on a calm day.

Try The Glen and Kilspindie if you get chance up there, they are both fantastic courses.

Playing Alwoodley on Friday for the first time. anyone been?

Down at 11.1 - praying to get into single figures this summer with regular play.
Got an invite to Westwood corp day on the Colt the other week. Arse twitching on the tee when he rolled up to play a hole with us!

I’ve played Alwoodley a few times. I was distinctly underwhelmed the first time that I played it. Moortown is a much better course in my view. The early part of Alwoodley is fairly straightforward but it’s a tough finish.
Backed olesen to win euro tour and keegan Bradley pga tour, didn’t think to put a penny on the 4500/1 double though did I :lol: :lol:
Are you celebrating part one yet?

Last edited:
I thought the Glen was massively overrated. Gullane 1 and 2 are very good and very reasonable

No doubt its the poor relation in that area.
Gross 76 on Gullane 2 today.
Golf will be the death of me.

Gullane 2 yesterday , gross 76 including 3 birdies giving me 43 points.

Fidra today , started off well , but went through a run of 9 holes including 1 par and 8 no return holes to finish on 20 points.

Hate this game at times.

Last edited:

Back