Golf 2020

How bloody annoying is this game. Scored a 3 on the 17th par 4 the other day which is for me a massive achievement and played today without any pressure and scored a ridiculous 9. Would have finished with around 93 off the medal tees otherwise

How bloody annoying is this game. Scored a 3 on the 17th par 4 the other day which is for me a massive achievement and played today without any pressure and scored a ridiculous 9. Would have finished with around 93 off the medal tees otherwise
It’s a nightmare man. I was shocking last night after one of my best rounds in donkeys last week 😀

Front 9 I went round in 39 (+5)
Back 9 I went back to normal and went round in 49 which included an 8 on the 17th.
Second best round of my life with an 88 but feel like I should have done better

Going out in a min to have a round. Sun is shining and not a drop of wind. Perfect conditions to play and to have a great round. Will probs end up with 108 or something tho 😂😂

Thats about my average this year you cheeky old twat!:lol:

Watched a few of the zen golf videos, claimed they got a lad from 30 down to 3 but what a boring bastard he was.
The lad who couldnt hit s 4 iron reminded me of methven too.

great lad the coach but what a prick the cameraman is.
hopefully take something from them.

Watched a few of the zen golf videos, claimed they got a lad from 30 down to 3 but what a boring bastard he was.

Was 97 in the end off the medal tees. Even took a 9 on the par 5 7th

He didn’t go down to 3 he just played a round 3 over

honestly can’t recommend Marcus’ videos higher me watched them all and his stuff on tension In the arms and not trying to hit the ball straight really flicked the switch for me

He didn’t go down to 3 he just played a round 3 over

honestly can’t recommend Marcus’ videos higher me watched them all and his stuff on tension In the arms and not trying to hit the ball straight really flicked the switch for me

Did you get the paid ones mate or just general stuff online?

I hate playing there. It's a pretty poor course.

First time I've played it, it wasn't in great condition.
They look like the will get planning permission for Top Golf, they were denied last time, they reckon that the course will be re-designed and they will be able to attract a better leve of Head Green Keeper so if that happens it may go up a notch.

First time I've played it, it wasn't in great condition.
They look like the will get planning permission for Top Golf, they were denied last time, they reckon that the course will be re-designed and they will be able to attract a better leve of Head Green Keeper so if that happens it may go up a notch.
I played it a few weeks ago and that was it classed as good condition! When I used to play there 4 or 5 years ago it was much worse.

I went to the driving range when I was there and was shocked how basic it was

Would be good for it to be redesigned and then kept in better condition as its in a great location

I’m still striving to go under 100 - several times I’ve come close but had the round ruined by my lack of confidence when stuck in a bunker. Any tips on getting out of the things would be much appreciated!
The only shot I'm ok at. Most people i see slow down as they hit it, you have to accelerate through the ball and have a normal follow through.

Back