Golf 2020

Throston again last night.

Still shit. Some cracking shots, some embarasing ones.

Mind im starting to think thats a long, hard course.

Any other recomendations of youtube tips lads?:oops:

shot 89 round the filly at Close House this morning, playing the colt tomorrow, should see my scores shot up
Last year I did an 89 on the filly which was excellent for me and 109 the next day, never spoke for three hours on day 2 must have been an absolute joy to be with in that buggy. I tried putting it down to the beer the night before but actually it’s cos I’m shite.

Im thinking of just aiming for a nice 7 iron off every tee, practising putting like mad and hoping no lost or sunken balls see my score drop.
Inconsistency totally does your napper in n Ive never been one to practice much.

Me too. Don’t have the time to practice, just turn up and play.
Bizzare thing is I feel I’m playing better yet my handicap is creeping up.

Back to back 90 rounds in comps ha! It was a monumental effort to break into the 90s with the conditions yesterday but a knifed bunker shot that went oob, a queef off the tee on the 2nd and a few aggressive putts to try and pull it back made sure I got there in the end :lol: this game is frustrating as

Had serious issues last year on hole 5 ... sorted myself out there now hole 6 is causing me all sorts think I’m +12 on that hole in my last 4 competitive rounds :lol:

Just had a nice 50 balls up close house in readiness for scudding me marra tonight at Heworth.
Fuck me I was shit last week, seem to have lost the ridiculous push that came from nowhere. Thank fuck

Our stableford yesterday went out in 45 came back in 52 ffs for a 25 over so level par for me and 36pts. I've entered our club championship and the qualifyer is next weekso let's see what happens.

Played Whitburn on Friday, great weather but fk me, must be dangerous when the wind is up, constant shouts of 4 if your 20yards off the fairway!
shot 82 so was happy with that,
been watching Rick shields videos on driving etc and they definitely made me less wayward,
Drove the18th green 😉

Played Whitburn on Friday, great weather but fk me, must be dangerous when the wind is up, constant shouts of 4 if your 20yards off the fairway!
shot 82 so was happy with that,
been watching Rick shields videos on driving etc and they definitely made me less wayward,
Drove the18th green 😉
Exactly what I thought, there must be loads of near misses. You seem to zig zag across tee boxes.

It annoys me when they do that, no need for it. The vast majority find it hard enough without it.
It isn't a deliberate act. Down to lack of manpower due to some of the staff being furloughed and it didn't stop raining during July which has kept the rough juicy rather than dying back. It's just bloody frustrating for everyone. 190 played in the comp on Saturday and over half NR'd despite decent weather conditions.

It isn't a deliberate act. Down to lack of manpower due to some of the staff being furloughed and it didn't stop raining during July which has kept the rough juicy rather than dying back. It's just bloody frustrating for everyone. 190 played in the comp on Saturday and over half NR'd despite decent weather conditions.

Actually trimmed rough at ours for once. Was fecking shocking.
The difference between 2 n 3 inches is massive (fnarr fnarr), could be searching for your ball inches off the fairway ffs.
Rob- of seaham, sharpley n throston where do you post the worst scores?
Im starting to think throstons a bastard. Mind possibly take half a dozen more puts a game than somewhere maintained.

Back