Golf 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played the Hunting course at Slaley on Thursday.
In superb condition, but a steady wind made it very tough.
Didn’t realise they’d switched the 9’s round so you now finish on the SI 1 hole
I think the new way is better, course gets stronger all the way round that way. What is now 2 and 3 are the poorer holes on the course I reckon . Great track.

42 points in midweek medal on Wednesday so that was single figures off the whites (didn’t even finish in the top 3 :lol:) means I was cut from 13.4 to 11 dead on (extra 1 shot cut for exceptional play)

played in a doubles comp yesterday full handicap and both scores added I hit 34 points and had 2 putts bounce out which in normal circumstances would have dropped... the winning score was 87 I mean what the fuck man ha
Played the Hunting course at Slaley on Thursday.
In superb condition, but a steady wind made it very tough.
Didn’t realise they’d switched the 9’s round so you now finish on the SI 1 hole

unreal hole that mind played it myself first week back and the bunkers were shit mind

Last edited:
42 points in midweek medal on Wednesday so that was single figures off the whites (didn’t even finish in the top 3 :lol:) means I was cut from 13.4 to 11 dead on (extra 1 shot cut for exceptional play)

played in a doubles comp yesterday full handicap and both scores added I hit 34 points and had 2 putts bounce out which in normal circumstances would have dropped... the winning score was 87 I mean what the fuck man ha

unreal hole that mind played it myself first week back and the bunkers were shit mind

That was the only thing , the edges were a bit raggy and overgrown on some of them.
The fairways , tee boxes and greens were in great condition though.

It was two old dears and they had more in front of them...I was on me own so I guess they weren’t bothered. Even if I’d have got through I would have been stuck behind the next lot...maybe I’m just trying to justify my Chinese like 😂
If you're on your own you are deemed to have no standing on a golf course

87 points ? :eek:

Played southmoor yesterday with our society, it was in fantastic condition. The greens were like lightening even after the morning rain, hilly course but really enjoyed it.

That hasn't been the case for a few year, they changed the wording to say a 'group' consists of one or more persons.
Never knew that thanks, whenever I'm on my own I just hang back and practice chips and putts as long as nobody is pushing me from behind obviously

Bust my wrist 10 days ago and still no better, the boy and missus have been to the driving range and it's killing me not being able to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back