Golf 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played twice over the last 2 days
Last night at Gosforth and shot 101 left a few shots out on the course by trying my new loft wedge. Cost me 3 shots on the first 2 holes!

Then today lost 10 balls at longhirst lakeside. The amount of water I managed to hit in was impressive. Summed up my day when on the 17th I lost my last ball as a good shot hit a sprinkler head and went into the water. Had to borrow a ball for the last. Actually went round in 105 which when you take away the penalties wouldnt have been too bad!

Like I said mate everyone to their own, I personally don’t think nearly 100 quid is good value for a round of golf.

How the other half live😀

2 closest courses to me are 3k and 2k joining fees, 900 and 750quid a year's fees - or 80 / 60 quid a round as a guest - I drive an extra 25 min and pay 400 quid a year think my joining fee was 200 quid in an offer 😂

Some lovely courses here mind if you Google Telc that's about 90 min drive and is my favourite

2 closest courses to me are 3k and 2k joining fees, 900 and 750quid a year's fees - or 80 / 60 quid a round as a guest - I drive an extra 25 min and pay 400 quid a year think my joining fee was 200 quid in an offer 😂

Some lovely courses here mind if you Google Telc that's about 90 min drive and is my favourite

READYTOGO CZ OPEN!

Had a round in Fife today and was well happy with my game. 6 weeks ago after not played for 9 years I couldn't even hit the ball. Today went round in a gen 90 18 over par. Felt good and confident every time I addressed the ball. We've got a stableford on sat and at 28 handicap I reckon I might have to play in a mask and hat. Points wise today scored 40 when I totalled it up.

Had a round in Fife today and was well happy with my game. 6 weeks ago after not played for 9 years I couldn't even hit the ball. Today went round in a gen 90 18 over par. Felt good and confident every time I addressed the ball. We've got a stableford on sat and at 28 handicap I reckon I might have to play in a mask and hat. Points wise today scored 40 when I totalled it up.

in my hit n miss trade id love To get to that standard, that’d do me.

Obviously the lads had a bit practice
;) But quality must be unreal to rock up at a strange course n more or less birdie the front 9.

Drove past seaton hundreds of times but never played it. Looks a bit dull but long. Anyone been?

Sorry no.

Still have a couple of days graft/rounds at yours to sort! Probably august now.
Dull. It's a fantastic course. The par 3 'Doctor' is a classic.

I'm playing in my first comp of 2020 tomorrow. It is a medal, the rough is currently brutal, the greens are pretty quick and there is going to be a very fresh wind blowing. It's all shaping up nicely for an NR.

Playing the Colt at Close House on Sunday 26th, the day after the British Masters, Members comp, off the British Masters tees, everything the same as the final round, pin positions, green speeds etc....my target is not to come last :lol: :lol:

I'll be lucky to hit a fairway from the Masters tees....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back