Golf 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory starring his year off well
I think he'll run and hide tonight, he's looked in incredible form recently and looks like he's trying to build momentum now so he's ready for April and completing the grand slam.

With the start some of the chasers have made, it looks like it should be an entertaining night.

Was at the range this morning at Sharply, was enjoyable. The course was BUSY! car park was packed, course looked brilliant...anyone playing today?

Getting back into it the last year, played loads when a kid got to 6/7 at 14 years old then kinda fell away from it for years strangely, didnt really play much the past 15 years since my Dad passed who I played golf with, went to the match with etc Decided that iv wasted too much time and played few rounds last year, not as much as I would have liked but remembered the frustrations and the love for it.

Anyone going to the British Masters at Close House in July, cannot wait myself got tickets and will be my first professional tournament viewing etc

Haven't played for the last 2 weekends which is a shame as I won my last comp with 40 points and got 39 points the week before. Hitting the ball ok but chipping and putting has been good. I hoping to have a good go at getting to 4 this year as my body is fucked and probably only have a couple of competitive seasons left

Was at the range this morning at Sharply, was enjoyable. The course was BUSY! car park was packed, course looked brilliant...anyone playing today?

Getting back into it the last year, played loads when a kid got to 6/7 at 14 years old then kinda fell away from it for years strangely, didnt really play much the past 15 years since my Dad passed who I played golf with, went to the match with etc Decided that iv wasted too much time and played few rounds last year, not as much as I would have liked but remembered the frustrations and the love for it.

Anyone going to the British Masters at Close House in July, cannot wait myself got tickets and will be my first professional tournament viewing etc
I played in the comp there today, wind was horrific and made it a tough round. Coming back up the 18th was a challenge.

Make a point of getting to The Open , fantastic day out , been to 4 now , well worth a trip out.

Scottish open is on early July up at the Renaissance club at North Berwick , only 2 1/2 hours up the road , that was canny last year.

Make a point of getting to The Open , fantastic day out , been to 4 now , well worth a trip out.

Scottish open is on early July up at the Renaissance club at North Berwick , only 2 1/2 hours up the road , that was canny last year.
I'm doing The Open for the first time this year, just doing the Sunday this time. Any tips for a novice?

Doing the BMW PGA at Wentworth in September again this year.
Waiting for The Open to come to Muirfield then I think I’ll look to go to it up there.

Rory is by far the most consistent golfer in the world but needs to shut the fuck up with the interviews and get his head together to win a few more majors.

I'm doing The Open for the first time this year, just doing the Sunday this time. Any tips for a novice?

I’d get there early as possible and take it all in , it’s a huge really well organised occasion.

Big social scene , plenty of drinking opportunities.

Try and get a seat in a grandstand where you can see more than one hole , of nothing else just to sit down for half an hour.
Doing the BMW PGA at Wentworth in September again this year.
Waiting for The Open to come to Muirfield then I think I’ll look to go to it up there.

have a dodge up to the Scottish open at the Renaissance club , it’s next door to Muirfield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back