Golf 2020

Ooooh, that must be exciting.

I should of all ready done it in all honesty as I'm only 2 hours away. Now, which of the nine courses do I play? Do I stump up the $485 for the big boys course or slum it on the $50 courses, either way it should be an experience.

Was a member at houghton...I got sick of the wind in the end like. Every second round was a hooly man.

I thought Crook was bad, but christ Houghton seems to be a bit more open. I had a dismal day and its a bit of a feck on playing into a 3 club wind :eek:

Was out today. Played combination course at ramside. Out in 44 with 22 points back 9 only played 7 due to time constraints but got 13 it’s from those. Trying to get out Monday Late morning too

First round of the year on Wednesday, it’s very wet like.
A triple bogey on the first (OB first shot) and it started as I more or less expected it to. Then only dropped one shot in the next 7 then back down to earth with another triple on the 9th undid all the decent work.
Ended up with 32 points which is okayish but it was a local game where we were doing pick and clean in the rough as it is hideous with mud balls.

Competition tomorrow and hitting the fairway will be at a premium.

Anyone just see that approach shot by Tiger at the 2nd at Torrey Pines ?

2 bounces , straight into the cup , but had so much back spin it jumped back out onto the green !

Played today but it wasn’t a competition as I thought.
Played well mind, 43 points with a blow out on the 2nd. Pick and clean in the rough makes a huge difference mind, as well as I hit the ball you could take 3-4 points off that given the amount of mud I cleaned off.

Just renewed my membership at New Galloway Golf Club for the year........Only a 9 holer but only £290 a year.
MIght get out next week as weather looks ok.

Just ridiculous that was. How is that even possible when it was completely below the lip of the hole?

This has the look of being a really good final round today.

It certainly does.
Rahm has just blown up on the short par 3.
Reminds me of myself hacking round Whitburn this morning !

Thanks for pissing on my f***ing chips.😃

At least I’ll say to myself I’ve played or will be a ryder cup course, also hopefully playing Celtic manor in June, charity day.
Twenty Ten at Celtic Manor is miles better and the best recently built course which I have played. I was totally underwhelmed by the PGA Centenary but thoroughly enjoyed the Kings and Queens, others may have a different view.

Twenty Ten at Celtic Manor is miles better and the best recently built course which I have played. I was totally underwhelmed by the PGA Centenary but thoroughly enjoyed the Kings and Queens, others may have a different view.
You get about Marra.

Now don’t tell me you’ve played finca cortesin down the bottom of the Del,sol.

Back