Golf 2020

I have played London Club, Royal County Down and Slaley (twice) since December... oh and Sharpley too.... been very lucky with the weather on all occasions- I don’t mind winter golf at all

Archerfield, that looks brilliant.

A mate of mine is a member , fantastic set up , two tough course and friendly staff.

Organised a trip away there with the lads , took a lodge for eight of us , a round on each course and plenty of food and drink , not the cheapest but we’ll worth it.

A little oasis a couple of hours away.

Suns shining so dragged the club's out to the range this morning - rusty doesn't do it justice jesus.on the plus side it was the boys first time out and he loved it so I've a new golfing buddy 😂

Playing Sharply tomorrow in a comp, online society. Anyone else taking part ? Golfers connect is the group on Facebook. A lad has started one called. Northern Bogies which seems canny for anyone looking for games in the northeast.

Booked a couple of nights away with mates in April to play Lockerbie , 36 holes at Silloth and then Hexham on the way back home.
Another 2 courses to add to my “never played before” list
A mate of mine is a member , fantastic set up , two tough course and friendly staff.

Organised a trip away there with the lads , took a lodge for eight of us , a round on each course and plenty of food and drink , not the cheapest but we’ll worth it.

A little oasis a couple of hours away.

Never played Archerfield but have played The Glen, Kilspindie, Dunbar, Gullane 1,2 & 3, Longniddry, Goswick , North Berwick up there.
Great part of the world to play golf.

Last edited:
Booked a couple of nights away with mates in April to play Lockerbie , 36 holes at Silloth and then Hexham on the way back home.
Another 2 courses to add to my “never played before” list

Never played Archerfield but have played The Glen, Kilspindie, Dunbar, Gullane 1,2 & 3, Longniddry, Goswick , North Berwick up there.
Great part of the world to play golf.

silloth is a cracking course , Hexham is good as well , you’ll enjoy both.

Love the NB area for golf.

I haven't played for a few years now as I was getting no better but this thread put me in mind of SMB'ers I have met for a hack around; does anyone know what happened to Superkev? I haven't seen him post for ages. Canny fella.

Back