Going for a walk

Trekking Glenridding and Patterdale today. Staying at the Travellers Rest in Grasmere tonight, gunna grab the head torch and have a blast up Seat Sandal in a bit. Out round Sadgill in the morning

Trekking Glenridding and Patterdale today. Staying at the Travellers Rest in Grasmere tonight, gunna grab the head torch and have a blast up Seat Sandal in a bit. Out round Sadgill in the morning
Adam is on my family tree :D

Broke my ankle coming down Seat Sandal, Wainwrights completion on hold....looking at getting back out again about mid April 🤞

Made my return to the Lakes after my ankle break 8 weeks ago. Got plans the next couple weekends then I'm off on holiday, so looking forward to go full steam ahead and claim the remaining 37 Wainwrights I need when I get back 👍

Made my return to the Lakes after my ankle break 8 weeks ago. Got plans the next couple weekends then I'm off on holiday, so looking forward to go full steam ahead and claim the remaining 37 Wainwrights I need when I get back 👍
That’s great progress mate 8 weeks. Good luck on your challenge 👏

That’s great progress mate 8 weeks. Good luck on your challenge 👏
Cheers, I was only inactive for about 4 days when I had the cast on. Soon as I got that off and the moonboot on I was walking about every other day with the aid of a crutch. Was very lucky to get my hands on a spinner bike for the house so think being active has definitely aided my recovery. Only just started running again about a week ago like so lost a fair bit of cardio.

Cheers, I was only inactive for about 4 days when I had the cast on. Soon as I got that off and the moonboot on I was walking about every other day with the aid of a crutch. Was very lucky to get my hands on a spinner bike for the house so think being active has definitely aided my recovery. Only just started running again about a week ago like so lost a fair bit of cardio.
No reaction to your exercise?

You must be a good healer

No reaction to your exercise?

You must be a good healer
One day off sick at work haha, think my ankle bone has healed but got some ligament damage that is niggling a little bit. Bottom of my calf is still a bit swollen but not enough to be worried.

One day off sick at work haha, think my ankle bone has healed but got some ligament damage that is niggling a little bit. Bottom of my calf is still a bit swollen but not enough to be worried.
I have had Achilles issues for years - it flares up for no reason.

Had loads of different treatments none made a difference except a sports massage which hurt more than the Achilles pain.

Back