Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't sign up to tell you that, I've made many posts already so what you think is exactly that...what you think, but that my friend does not make it the truth.

It was a genuine thought. I'm a good person...nothing you can say will change that.
Logon or register to see this image

Are you mates with Davey Hotspurs?

Sunderland's last six matches have produced 6 goals.

Charlton's last six matches have produced 14 goals plus Vetokele is fully fit.

I haven't seen any of your matches so wondering if you think this one statistic will factor in the minds of players and fans.
Just out of interest I’m assuming that you are a charlton fan... what was the reason behind THAT penalty shootout safety decision? And why didn’t anyone kick up a stink about it?

Just out of interest I’m assuming that you are a charlton fan... what was the reason behind THAT penalty shootout safety decision? And why didn’t anyone kick up a stink about it?

Absolute madness, but this is what I heard, not my words ok. Police said a plastic bottle was thrown from the away end (yeah big deal) could have been from either set of fans. I think it's bollocks but there is no evidence yet that Bowyer requested it. I said it was unfair and got shouted down for it from my own. The only comfort I can give is that two players said it made them more nervous...one was Sarr, so pretty believable.

I haven't seen any of your matches so wondering if you think this one statistic will factor in the minds of players and fans.
These are one off games mate. Form tends to go out of the window unless you’re Man City. I think this game will be won by the team that deals with the occasion better.

These are one off games mate. Form tends to go out of the window unless you’re Man City. I think this game will be won by the team that deals with the occasion better.

And that my friend is the answer, and no, I don't think we will cope with the occasion well if last Friday is anything to go by.

And that my friend is the answer, and no, I don't think we will cope with the occasion well if last Friday is anything to go by.
I’m hoping for a good game. No Shithousery. And a win at Wembley for us. It’s about bloody time.

Absolute madness, but this is what I heard, not my words ok. Police said a plastic bottle was thrown from the away end (yeah big deal) could have been from either set of fans. I think it's bollocks but there is no evidence yet that Bowyer requested it. I said it was unfair and got shouted down for it from my own. The only comfort I can give is that two players said it made them more nervous...one was Sarr, so pretty believable.
Crazy scenes I couldn’t believe what I was watching! :lol::lol: Then obviously the pitch invasion made it look even more crazy :lol::lol:

Sorry mate meant him not you, comes on talking stats, then talks about his amazing recall, saying no need for fuck offs....all spectrum behaviour

Gotcha...nice one, just love it when someone knows...one in your box mate. Yeah we're really good with language.

Sunderland goals against Charlton this season 3

Charlton goals against Sunderland this season 2

Charlton points against Sunderland 1

Sunderland points against Charlton 4

Charlton goals conceded in the play offs 4

Sunderland goals conceded in the play offs 0

Enjoy.

And that is likely, which would be a shame as they can play some real pretty stuff.

I saw a BBC poll and it was 60% Sunderland, plus you're slight favourites with the bookies...I make that about right.

Doesn't mean a thing. Depends which team shows up on the day and who wants it more.

It's a cup final between two very evenly matched teams.
Anything can happen.
It's about who deals with it best on the day.
As we've been there fairly recently, it may give us a slight edge.
Or not.
Time will tell.

Nope, it's just your thoughts. I've seen change for the good in many people over the course of my life....maybe you don't generally like people, or even get a bit angry when someone does in fact change thus taking away your right to keep calling them a twat.

I'm a touche kind of guy.
he is a twat.......end of :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back