Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me the game will be won in midfield. Charlton are a strong attacking side and have a decent defence. I don’t think their keeper is quite as steady as McLaughlain.

But the midfield is their weak point from what I can see. Strangle the game there, cut the supply to Taylor and Aribo and they are there for the taking. They will have their hands full with McGeady and Maguire anyway. Plus they don’t have enough experience for the big stage. Nothing to fear for us.

I like the cut of your jib

I think he got kicked off charltonlife and that doesn't happen often

It doesn't happen often...I have near total recall, would you like me to type a list of those that got banned for not towing the company line.

Just don't tell lies eh!

If you’re on pure football, discuss football. If you want to discuss something else then fuck off.

I was talking football...someone else hijacked the thread 'cos that's what they do, so my apologies, I'll ignore next time.

ps. Really no need for the fuck off though.

No I didn't sign up to tell you that, I've made many posts already so what you think is exactly that...what you think, but that my friend does not make it the truth.

It was a genuine thought. I'm a good person...nothing you can say will change that.
We'll be the judge of that lad:lol:

Last edited:
Hardly. Just this bloke was a huge knacker. Just don’t want to read a load of petty feuds from a charlton forum is all.
Sorry mate meant him not you, comes on talking stats, then talks about his amazing recall, saying no need for fuck offs....all spectrum behaviour

Sunderland's last six matches have produced 6 goals.

Charlton's last six matches have produced 14 goals plus Vetokele is fully fit.

I haven't seen any of your matches so wondering if you think this one statistic will factor in the minds of players and fans.
We've got a canny keeper.
Hope this helps you work out your conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back