Goals

Gelan

Winger
Sunderland's last six matches have produced 6 goals.

Charlton's last six matches have produced 14 goals plus Vetokele is fully fit.

I haven't seen any of your matches so wondering if you think this one statistic will factor in the minds of players and fans.

Never even give it a thought stats mean sweet f a it's down to which team performs better on day I have all the faith and belief the lads are bringing the championship home to wearside

No I didn't sign up to tell you that, I've made many posts already so what you think is exactly that...what you think, but that my friend does not make it the truth.

It was a genuine thought. I'm a good person...nothing you can say will change that.

Stats won’t be relevant here. Two of our top scorers, Aiden McGeady & Chris McGuire, haven’t featured much lately, both are fit to play a part at the weekend.

I haven't seen any of your matches so wondering if you think this one statistic will factor in the minds of players and fans.
Not in the slightest. Never heard of Vetokele or whatever he’s called. We score in 98% of games over a season, not six games. And after your abysmal defensive showing against Doncaster (who incidentally didn’t get near us in two games) do you think that will be on your players minds?

Think you’re grasping at straws fella.

Last edited:

Charlton have conceded 4 goals in their last two matches and looked woeful in the last one. Do think this will factor in the minds of your players and fans?

Never even give it a thought stats mean sweet f a it's down to which team performs better on day I have all the faith and belief the lads are bringing the championship home to wearside

I agree to a point, was just thinking strikers in form / out of form.

Charlton have conceded 4 goals in their last two matches and looked woeful in the last one. Do think this will factor in the minds of your players and fans?

Absolutely.

Not in the slightest. Never heard of Vetokele or whatever he’s called. We score in 98% of games over a season, not six games. And after your abysmal defensive showing against Doncaster (who incidentally didn’t get near us in two games) do you think that will be in your players minds.

Wonder what excuse bowyer will come up with if it reaches penalties we have to take them at our ground for safety every one on the bus what a twat

Not in the slightest. Never heard of Vetokele or whatever he’s called. We score in 98% of games over a season, not six games. And after your abysmal defensive showing against Doncaster (who incidentally didn’t get near us in two games) do you think that will be on your players minds?

No not grasping at straws...it's a football match not a life defining moment. I watch football to be entertained, not to throw toys out of the pram when my team doesn't win.

No I didn't sign up to tell you that, I've made many posts already so what you think is exactly that...what you think, but that my friend does not make it the truth.

It was a genuine thought. I'm a good person...nothing you can say will change that.

Your brother said differently on into the valley.

The way your fans invaded the pitch v Doncaster after deciding which end to take the penalties at was embarrassing. Safety reasons my f***ing arse. I hope karma bites you on the proverbial.

Back