GNR 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

i had 5 pints before i got home! orderring a takeaway now, actually cried putting the sudocrem on, the shorts i ran in are swimwshorts so have that netting in to stop your bals floating away in the pool
unfortunately theyre made of razor wire

i had 5 pints before i got home! orderring a takeaway now, actually cried putting the sudocrem on, the shorts i ran in are swimwshorts so have that netting in to stop your bals floating away in the pool
Bloody hell:lol::lol:

Sorry mate but :lol::lol:
Well done, great effort by everyone.

me too mate . . nearly out of lager. . . I've a choice of hobbling to the shop or drinking some fizzy white wine filth . . . probs go for the wine
The alcohol helps,just feel numb,enjoy the fizzy wine mate:lol:;)[DOUBLEPOST=1379276182][/DOUBLEPOST]
2.03.54. This time last year I never thought I could run 2 mile never mind 13.1! Just got into running so really happy with time. My nipples also feel red raw to the point of a blood stained top.
Welcome to my world mate:lol:

2.03.54. This time last year I never thought I could run 2 mile never mind 13.1! Just got into running so really happy with time. My nipples also feel red raw to the point of a blood stained top.

My family were stood near the 400m mark and said the amount of people running past with bloodied nipples was incredible :lol:

Hope it's not too bad, mine (thankfully) are just a bit sore. Calves on the other hand...

Bloody hell, not even ganna bother posting my time. After seeing all yours I might as well still be doing it haha/

Well done one and all :D

Got 2hr 18min. bit gutted really wanted under 2hrs, think if i had been able to train in the last 3 weeks i would have done like.

the hardest run i have done knees and right foot gave up at 9 mile. though i was going to collapse on the coast road like.[DOUBLEPOST=1379316703][/DOUBLEPOST]
No one use Vaseline on the nips any more like? Or did it wash off in the rain?

Well done everyone, some canny times here too

i did think it saved mine.

You's can all fook right off with ya 1:30's and that :lol:

Just kidding, some amazing times here... well done everyone, great stuff!!

1.57 for me, and once again John Reid Road made me his bitch! struggled massively after 11 miles, but well happy with under 2 hours....

After initial fears, thought the conditions were really good too - great day!

No one use Vaseline on the nips any more like? Or did it wash off in the rain?

Well done everyone, some canny times here too

I'm quite surprised that I haven't seen anyone mention aqua proof plasters on the nipples!

They cost a quid in Asda and I'm in no pain and did not shed any blood! :D

feel like ive taken a bullet to my right calf
got footy tonight n all

Finished in 2:08:30 which is a new PB. Bit disappointed though as I think I could've done around 2:05 but it was so congested at some points I just couldn't get up to the pace I wanted. I was pretty miserable for the first 5 miles and my 5K time was pretty woeful. :lol: I started it enjoying it a lot more after that though and the miles flew by. I couldn't even get a sprint finish going at the end either, too many people around - much worse than when I've finished in the 2 previous years.

It was the first time I've finished before the Red Arrows display though so at least I got to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back