GNR 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick65

Central Defender
Good luck to everyone taking part in the GNR. Hope you achieve what you want, whether it's a PB or raising money for your worthwhile charity. Put your times on here after the race.
GOOD LUCK

I'll be pleased just to get round in this weather. :( I reckon I'll be thoroughly miserable by the time I even start!

I don't mind running in a light rain shower, but usually I set off when it's dry and it comes as a welcome relief... not soaked before I set off.

I'll be pleased just to get round in this weather. :( I reckon I'll be thoroughly miserable by the time I even start!

I don't mind running in a light rain shower, but usually I set off when it's dry and it comes as a welcome relief... not soaked before I set off.
This for me, give me rain over sun any day of the week but this is ridiculous, debating on running in a jacket, which I'm loathed to do but just been in the backgarden and it's brass!!

Finished in 1hr 31mins 01secs. Gutted to miss out on a sub 1.30 but my hamstring tightened up round mile 7 so I was quite restricted. Hope everyone gets round safetly.

1:45:43... Worse than last year by 48 seconds. Would've beaten it if I'd started further up the field I think, but I had to get through gaps and stuck behind people!

Still happy with that time.

Finished in 1hr 31mins 01secs. Gutted to miss out on a sub 1.30 but my hamstring tightened up round mile 7 so I was quite restricted. Hope everyone gets round safetly.

Great time that![DOUBLEPOST=1379250449][/DOUBLEPOST]
1:45:43... Worse than last year by 48 seconds. Would've beaten it if I'd started further up the field I think, but I had to get through gaps and stuck behind people!

Still happy with that time.

Good time, Mick65 has put you to shame though!
Was the wind into your faces for the last mile?

what an amazing experience that was, did 1.40 so ok with that, couldn't get into my orange pen as i had been chasing a bus to get my bag in...lessons learned for next year....doing an event like that makes you see the good in people, shame is doesnt finish in sunderland..

some unreal times in here mind, well done everyone
im putting about 5 pints of sudocrem on my nads now and trying to locate my nipples

2:14:19 - chuffed ; wanted to get under 2.20, had a sniff of 2.10 but the top of the john reid got me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back