Ghosts

Yep proper spiritualist Church gathering one. Also did private work. Never charged for it either. She was also really good at darts (random and nothing to do with topic I know).

Can I tell you something else as well. Friend got her friend round to do our Tarots. When it came to me I shuffled picked the cards. She looked at them and told me I didn't need her I could read my own cards if I put my mind to it.

Oooooooh spoooooky
Ooh. You have the gift? Have you explored the gift?
I'd ask you to try it on me but I'd be shit scared of some horrible truth/prediction being unveiled

If it's good enough for Horden Spiritualist Church though....

Browsing their FB group

Someone asked for the power of healing to be sent to a friend (unnamed)

People have sent the power of healing to someone they can't identify via FB comments

I fear it may be flawed

Yep proper spiritualist Church gathering one. Also did private work. Never charged for it either. She was also really good at darts (random and nothing to do with topic I know).

Can I tell you something else as well. Friend got her friend round to do our Tarots. When it came to me I shuffled picked the cards. She looked at them and told me I didn't need her I could read my own cards if I put my mind to it.

Oooooooh spoooooky
The darts thing could be her native American spirit guide interceding.

People mocking and being utterly boring with their crack should save it for another thread. Let people talk about their experiences.

I find it fascinating to listen to .

Some of us find it fascinating to ridicule the folks claiming their experiences were ghosts, psychic powers, pixies, easter bunnies, aliens or leprechauns.

Not quite on topic but I work with someone who believes in all the psychic medium bollocks and one of her fellow believers has a business as a soul midwife.

like a proper midwife only instead of looking after you as you bring life to the world they look after your soul as you depart life 🤣

Amazing how some people are so easy to take advantage of.

People mocking and being utterly boring with their crack should save it for another thread. Let people talk about their experiences.

I find it fascinating to listen to .
Aye
I was being a bit off hand myself, perhaps to mask my interest, but am curious about this stuff with enough of an open mind enough to not dismiss it as fairy stories

---

Anyway going back to what I was on about. The ex tried to get me to go along to a medium with her mam a few times

It's the thought of it opening up something uncomfortable/terrifying that puts me off -even if it was made up

Then I thought there's probably some lovely people at a spiritualist church so what's the harm

Still, if I got picked on I'd shit myself .....and not because of a fear of "I'm getting the word nonce"

Some of us find it fascinating to ridicule the folks claiming their experiences were ghosts, psychic powers, pixies, easter bunnies, aliens or leprechauns.
Ok I give you the ghosts,psychic powers,Easter bunnies,aliens and leprechauns but not pixies mate. You can't rubbish pixies.

I personally think people who like to ridicule are lacking something in their lives if I’m honest.

I sometimes for instance feel like ridiculing people who have fat wives or blokes who go shopping . Then I have a word with myself .

The SMB is awash with modern men man

Ever thought about crystals hun?
I think this thread may need a Smudging. Get rid of the negative energy. Go buy some sage @de Ruyter

Despite having an aunt who is a medium and a reader thinking I had the gift, I have never had an experience that could be described a supernarural ever. Must admit I don't believe but sometimes times wonder if those that are more open to it or are pre-believers so to speak are the ones who are more likely to experience something.

I think this thread may need a Smudging. Get rid of the negative energy. Go buy some sage @de Ruyter

Despite having an aunt who is a medium and a reader thinking I had the gift, I have never had an experience that could be described a supernarural ever. Must admit I don't believe but sometimes times wonder if those that are more open to it or are pre-believers so to speak are the ones who are more likely to experience something.
Got round to googling smudging:

-The container, traditionally a shell representing water, is the first element.

-The four sacred plants (cedar, sage, sweetgrass, tobacco), gifts from mother earth, represent the second element.

-The fire produced from lighting the sacred plants represents the third element.

-The smoke produced from the fire represents air, the fourth element

So had a fag in the house. Stinks of shit but hope it works

Only ever seen something once, though there was a prolonged spell of events, often described by others, but previously mentioned that one

My ex mother in law "saw things". She was a gift to mediums. I did believe her though (probably too scared of her not to like)

Back