Ghosts

The photo negative thing I find interesting. Also just how light works in general. If you went far enough away from earth you'd see things from the past as though they were occurring in real time.

The more you read about advanced physics the weirder and weirder and less certain our understanding of reality appears
I can't even understand physics for dummies so I got no chance. I always found the stories of times slips fascinating tho is this possible and could that describe ghosts? There's a great one about two ladies in Versailles (I also don't know how to post links)!!!!!
What is a time slip?
Once again sorry I can't post link but if you Google Time slip, Versailles that tells the story of one, tho it probably been disproved now but this was the first one I ever came across and was fascinated by the idea.
Absolute rubbish. Where's all the dinosaur ghosts or neanderthal ghosts? So many things have croaked it over the last 100 million years we shouldn't be able to move for ghosts
That's what I said earlier Loch Ness Monster.....bound to really be a dinosaur ghost, so they out there existing

Last edited:

Now dont know if this happened or not but it felt f***ing real at the time. Fell asleep on the couch must have been about 17. Remember half waking up to what felt like someone holding me ankle and pulling my leg in the air. Turned my head to look and me leg just hit the couch like someone had let go of me ankle. Still think about it all the time and to this day dont know if a was imagining it or not.
Smells aswell. Weird f***ing smells that i associate with family members who have died that i can randomly smell in the house.

Last edited:
What is a time slip?
Now dont know if this happened or not but it felt f***ing real at the time. Fell asleep on the couch must have been about 17. Remember half waking up to what felt like someone holding me ankle and pulling my leg in the air. Turned my head to look and me leg just hit the couch like someone had let go of me ankle. Still think about it all the time and to this day dont know if a was imagining it or not.
Smells aswell. Weird f***ing smells that i associate with family members who have died that i can randomly smell in the house.
The smell thing is interesting every now and then I’m sure I can smell my Granda’s snuff smell in our house.
The other walking late one night through Leicester early 2000’s and I crossed over an old railway bridge. I swear that the smell was if a steam train had just passed by.

My sister and my niece both reckon that our deceased mother/Nanna came back to their house to visit.
While my mam was alive they would visit her every weekend and the 3 of them would go shopping and do lunch. My niece was very fond of her Nanna and took her death really bad.
One night, several weeks after my mams death, my niece had been in bed a couple of hours when my sister heard her talking to someone. When my sister went to investigate my niece was chatting away but no one else was in the room. My sister asked her who she was talking to and she replied Nanna is sitting on the end of my bed.
Playing along sister says "come on mam, it's time to go home" at which point the curtains swish a little and my niece starts crying saying Nanna had gone.
Both remembered it and swear it is true.
I am one of seven children and their were 12 grandchildren but no one else got a visit.

Post fail my apologies
Logon or register to see this image

Here @CPLforever , he's back. The phone ghost

Oh FFS , I give up. Phone's possessed by a malavelont spirit

Is why I post so much crap
Post fail my apologies

@CPLforever
Thats me on the bus trying to post on the weekend thread

And the phone starts typing wawawa again

Watched it for about 2 mins

Mental man. Same as last Saturday

Last edited:
Post fail my apologies

Run out immediately, buy a bunch of sage tie with string. Light it so it is smoking gently and wave it over your phone.

Try not to set your fire alarm off or in fact accidently set your hair on fire that will of course defeat the whole purpose of the Smudging and you will look funny with no eyebrows and patchy hair.

Run out immediately, buy a bunch of sage tie with string. Light it so it is smoking gently and wave it over your phone.

Try not to set your fire alarm off or in fact accidently set your hair on fire that will of course defeat the whole purpose of the Smudging and you will look funny with no eyebrows and patchy hair.
😂
We'll hang on a cotton picking second here, you have to burn the sage?

So we're talking sage smoke here?

Does it smell nice?

Ps. It's always good to include health and safety advice on posts like this. Top work 💪

Human brain is programmed to make shapes it knows , much of what we "see" is the brains work not the eyes , swirling fog just gets labelled as its nearest situation specific object , by the sea its a galleon
I know what I saw chief. It was not my imagination playing tricks. 😀

😂
We'll hang on a cotton picking second here, you have to burn the sage?

So we're talking sage smoke here?

Does it smell nice?

Ps. It's always good to include health and safety advice on posts like this. Top work 💪
Felt it was my civic duty to point out any potential pitfalls as well as advantages.
I live in an old church that was built on an Indian burial ground.

We are regularly haunted by the Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot and some green men from Mars.

Ooops here comes the nurse, must dash!
You know the Loch Ness Monster is just the ghost of a dinosaur. Which puts paid to all those (one person, once) who say how come you never see dinosaur ghosts.

Last edited:
Might go to the Spiritualist Church in Horden

Always on my Facebook groups them Horden witchy types

£1.50 entry

Raffle on too

Anyone fancies joining me, send me a message via the power of mediumship
My auntie was a medium. She always reckoned I too had the gift.

I reckon if I can't even find my car how am I going to find dead folk to chat too.

But I like a raffle.

Did my message arrive?
Bit uncalled for but received and understood

Am sending the power of healing back to you in the hope it eradicates your foul language
My auntie was a medium. She always reckoned I too had the gift.

I reckon if I can't even find my car how am I going to find dead folk to chat too.

But I like a raffle.
A proper pro one?

Went to a spiritualist church with my mam once after my dad died

Nowt happened. And wasn't even a raffle

Last edited:
Bit uncalled for but received and understood

Am sending the power of healing back to you in the hope it eradicates your foul language

A proper pro one?

Went to a spiritualist church with my mam once after my dad died

Nowt happened. And wasn't even a raffle
Yep proper spiritualist Church gathering one. Also did private work. Never charged for it either. She was also really good at darts (random and nothing to do with topic I know).

Can I tell you something else as well. Friend got her friend round to do our Tarots. When it came to me I shuffled picked the cards. She looked at them and told me I didn't need her I could read my own cards if I put my mind to it.

Oooooooh spoooooky

Yep proper spiritualist Church gathering one. Also did private work. Never charged for it either. She was also really good at darts (random and nothing to do with topic I know).

Can I tell you something else as well. Friend got her friend round to do our Tarots. When it came to me I shuffled picked the cards. She looked at them and told me I didn't need her I could read my own cards if I put my mind to it.

Oooooooh spoooooky
Did the mists clear?

Back