Ghosts

Lord Nigle

Midfield
As there is a thread about God the possibility or not of life after death. Has anyone had any experience of ghosts or hauntings?

I’ve had various experiences of what I believe to be ghosts. The first was as a child at my grandparents house in Plains Farm. Since then I’ve seen, heard and felt what l believe to have been ghosts.

As there is a thread about God the possibility or not of life after death. Has anyone had any experience of ghosts or hauntings?

I’ve had various experiences of what I believe to be ghosts. The first was as a child at my grandparents house in Plains Farm. Since then I’ve seen, heard and felt what l believe to have been ghosts.
Doing pills on your own will do that to you tbf

Don't believe in ghosts coz I'm not 6 years old.

Nah deffo don't believe in ghosts but there's got to be something in our brain to convince us.

Last edited:

Nope, fraid not, don't believe in any such thing, sometimes I wish I did believe in God or ghosts or some sort of afterlife then at least I would get to see my da again..

Nope, fraid not, don't believe in any such thing, sometimes I wish I did believe in God or ghosts or some sort of afterlife then at least I would get to see my da again..
The only comfort I have is yer da is with you all the time. He's part of you.

U don't believe in God or ghosts either luke

In 2001 I woke up in the hotel in faliraki to an old oriental man sat at the end of my bed. He was wearing an old wicker hat and dungarees. I’m not sure what was going on but I saw him again one night when I returned home.

I was told by somebody I worked with that he was my spirit guide. Not seen him in a while so not sure if he’s given up or retired from the spirit guide business

Last edited:

I lost my
Boxer dog 6 years ago.

She hated other dogs.

I met
My current partner about a year later and sheHas a lab .
When she stayed over the house went mental.

Running up and down the stairs noises all through the night a weight jumping on the bed during the night

.her dog would cower in the corner shaking all night .

My lass wouldn’t stop I had to go to hers . Dunno what it was all about.

When I moved house last year it’s stopped.

I'll tell you something that happened to me once, it was years ago, I was staying with my great aunt at her house in Connemara, it's a big house miles from anywhere, apparently during the great famine a cruel landlord and his beautiful daughter lived there, the story is he forbeyed the daughter from marrying a young soldier,it broke her heart and in her despair, she hung herself in her bedroom, the room I was staying in was that very bedroom, I remember it was icy cold, lit by a single candle, I was driftin of to sleep when suddenly, I heard a strange creeking noise coming from the far corner of the room, turned out it was just the family cat. So no I've never seen a ghost. ;)

I’ve experienced the phenomenon that is often described as ‘seeing a ghost’.

It scared the bejesus out of me.

Edit: My missus works in social housing. When we lived up north she was responsible for stuff in Newcastle. There was a really nice flat on Chillingham Road in Heaton, a sought after area. They had no problem letting it but, as it became so frequent, if someone asked to terminate their tenancy early due to ‘odd goings on’ they wouldn’t even question it and just say yes.

Last edited:
In 2001 I woke up in the hotel in faliraki to an old oriental man sat at the end of my bed. He was wearing an old wicker hat and dungarees. I’m not sure what was going on but I saw him again one night when I returned home.

I was told by somebody I worked with that he was my spirit guide. Not seen him in a while so not sure if he’s given up or retired from the spurt guide business
Take up Karate mate that’s a sign.

Told this one on here before...
Lass at work years ago when I worked nights, her lad was killed on PiperAlpha...devestating time.
A long while after, she met another lad and when he stayed over, was scary stuff happening.
He would wake up with the sensation of being pulled out of bed, scratches on his legs and stuff...got to the stage where he wouldnt stop over when she was at work.
Some time later after things calmed down, he was waving her off to work one night.
She lived in a cul de sack and if car pointed one way had to go to top of road to turn.
Asked her next day if she had given somebody up the road a lift...no she hadnt, he said he had seen somebody sitting in back seat behind her.

Told this one on here before...
Lass at work years ago when I worked nights, her lad was killed on PiperAlpha...devestating time.
A long while after, she met another lad and when he stayed over, was scary stuff happening.
He would wake up with the sensation of being pulled out of bed, scratches on his legs and stuff...got to the stage where he wouldnt stop over when she was at work.
Some time later after things calmed down, he was waving her off to work one night.
She lived in a cul de sack and if car pointed one way had to go to top of road to turn.
Asked her next day if she had given somebody up the road a lift...no she hadnt, he said he had seen somebody sitting in back seat behind her.
Mental that

Back