Ghost Recon: Wildlands

f***ing Rebels. Twice last night I had them run over my VIP. Chased one out of a base and managed to knack his car and had him hiding behind it. Here comes some rebels in their car who proceed to plough into his car killing him dead. FFS. That then triggered the VIP in the base that was just over the ridge to make a run for it. Again, whilst getting shot to bits and a helicopter kicking me to bits constantly, managed to get his car disabled and out he dives, just as another rebel car comes screaming round the corner and runs him over. ARSEHOLES!

Rebels are now acceptable casualties in this war. Unlucky lads.

Lads!!!!! I just flew 3km with speed, precision and absolute perfection! :D:cool:

I bet you were doing your lippy in the mirror all the way! Women!

f***ing Rebels. Twice last night I had them run over my VIP. Chased one out of a base and managed to knack his car and had him hiding behind it. Here comes some rebels in their car who proceed to plough into his car killing him dead. FFS. That then triggered the VIP in the base that was just over the ridge to make a run for it. Again, whilst getting shot to bits and a helicopter kicking me to bits constantly, managed to get his car disabled and out he dives, just as another rebel car comes screaming round the corner and runs him over. ARSEHOLES!

Rebels are now acceptable casualties in this war. Unlucky lads.

I bet you were doing your lippy in the mirror all the way! Women!

Multi tasking!! ;)

I'm still shit in the helicopters like though I can at least fly.....slowly. I just can't get the knack of them. I'm f***ing class (if I do say so myself) at every other part of this game...just operating vehicles I'm rubbish at. Much like real life :lol:

Feel like I've played loads and I'm only 28% through! Christ!

Everyone playing this on PC? I fancy buying it for PS4, as I need at least one game to justify my Playstation Plus membership and play online. Rainbow Six Siege just isn't cutting it for me.

Everyone playing this on PC? I fancy buying it for PS4, as I need at least one game to justify my Playstation Plus membership and play online. Rainbow Six Siege just isn't cutting it for me.

I play it on PS4. I'm absolutely class! As long as you fly all the helicopters and do all the driving!

Bought this yesterday on the ps store after reading about it here and its pretty good. The choppers have a bit of a learning curve but they are the easiest way to get about. When do you start getting the decent guns ?

Bought this yesterday on the ps store after reading about it here and its pretty good. The choppers have a bit of a learning curve but they are the easiest way to get about. When do you start getting the decent guns ?

I've not found *that* much difference in the guns so far and I'm pretty far in. Still like collecting them though.

Find the intel and select the gun crates option and it will show you where they are for pickup on the map. You also get special guns for taking out each boss, but you cannot mod these ones (which is a pain if you like to be sneaky as you cannot put a silencer on them (or can you???)).

Back