Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not found *that* much difference in the guns so far and I'm pretty far in. Still like collecting them though.

Find the intel and select the gun crates option and it will show you where they are for pickup on the map. You also get special guns for taking out each boss, but you cannot mod these ones (which is a pain if you like to be sneaky as you cannot put a silencer on them (or can you???)).

How far you through so far? I've only redded out 8 people. Nearly 9.

gah I hate that province that has loads of SAM's....helicopters are not too bad there but a plane is a death trap

this games environment is something else mind

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Hoping you can help me. I've just got this on ps4 and I can't get my (ai) teammates to do anything. I press r1 to open the command wheel but then it won't move to any command but go! It's doing my head in.

I think......When you open the command wheel, you need to then use the analogue stick or right on the d-pad to move along I'm sure! I didn't use it much but I remember wondering how to do it when I first tried.

I think......When you open the command wheel, you need to then use the analogue stick or right on the d-pad to move along I'm sure! I didn't use it much but I remember wondering how to do it when I first tried.
I've tried that and it didn't do anything! Maybe I have to get to a certain point before it'll let me. Thanks anyway.

Didn't seem to move. Am out at the minute will try again later. Like you said I'll probably not use it much.

Using the sync shots is far more effective anyway. I pretty much used them in every mission. Sometimes I didn't even need to fire any bullets at all!

Using the sync shots is far more effective anyway. I pretty much used them in every mission. Sometimes I didn't even need to fire any bullets at all!
Yeah that's how I played the previous ones. Bit shit that you start this only allowing for 1 (using the drone) and have to upgrade to get more. Caught me out on the first mission!

The predator bonus mission is ridiculous. Lowered the difficulty and it hasn't made any difference as its still one shot kill. Tried watching all the YouTube videos and tips and had no luck :rolleyes:

Canny game, but I’m up to the point where you have to meet Sam Fisher, which I’m finding f***ing impossible tbh, anyone else have this trouble?

I’ve been on this part since Sunday and am ready to toss the towel in

Canny game, but I’m up to the point where you have to meet Sam Fisher, which I’m finding f***ing impossible tbh, anyone else have this trouble?

I’ve been on this part since Sunday and am ready to toss the towel in

Not actually part of the game, like predator. Must have taken me at least 200 goes to beat that one.

Not actually part of the game, like predator. Must have taken me at least 200 goes to beat that one.

Is this a mission that doesn’t have to be completed before you can move on?

Honestly, this part of the game is up there with the most difficult I’ve ever played, I think it’s nigh on impossible tbh

Is this a mission that doesn’t have to be completed before you can move on?

Honestly, this part of the game is up there with the most difficult I’ve ever played, I think it’s nigh on impossible tbh

Na they're bonus missions and don't count towards the overall progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back