Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Well I for one am enjoying this a lot!
Right up my street being able to stealth about. Spent about an hour creating my character though! Every f***ing time! Cannot help myself! Didn't give me the option to add any Mac lipstick but I can just about live with that!

Well I for one am enjoying this a lot!
Right up my street being able to stealth about. Spent about an hour creating my character though! Every f***ing time! Cannot help myself! Didn't give me the option to add any Mac lipstick but I can just about live with that!
What tier are you playing it on?

So is this still a bit shit or has it improved by some black voodoo magic since the beta?

Not shit, but not brilliant either. Canny little game and a time killer if you have nothing else to play imo.

Killed quite a few of the bosses now and it's becoming a bit too samey. Seem to spend my time doing the same shit over and over to get skill points and gun bits (which have on the whole been shit and done nothing much so far).

It's not bad, but it's still missing something. Oh and the AI is shite. Had them stand over me and watch me die the other day and even worse than that watched them all suddenly die on my map somehow. Went to see wtf they were doing and they had all been standing on a train track doing their usual no f***ing help routine whilst I assaulted a base and well I'll leave the rest to your imagination....choooo choooooo.

Looks decent. Is it a single player game? I have no interest in these type of games online

It's both. You can dodge about solo with the AI for the other fellas or dip in and out of online play if you fancy it. I've just been solo so far, can't be arsed with daft shites going off and doing their own shit and having to generally talk to people.

Not shit, but not brilliant either. Canny little game and a time killer if you have nothing else to play imo.

Killed quite a few of the bosses now and it's becoming a bit too samey. Seem to spend my time doing the same shit over and over to get skill points and gun bits (which have on the whole been shit and done nothing much so far).

It's not bad, but it's still missing something. Oh and the AI is shite. Had them stand over me and watch me die the other day and even worse than that watched them all suddenly die on my map somehow. Went to see wtf they were doing and they had all been standing on a train track doing their usual no f***ing help routine whilst I assaulted a base and well I'll leave the rest to your imagination....choooo choooooo.
So more The division than destiny?

So more The division than destiny?

Not played destiny to comment. Not really like The Division either. Think of a 3rd person Far Cry meets GTA meets Ghost Recon meets Splinter Cell :lol:

Couldn't put it down at first mind. Getting a bit samey now. Map is huge and it looks f***ing fantastic (runs on my rig better with higher settings than lower!).

Not played destiny to comment. Not really like The Division either. Think of a 3rd person Far Cry meets GTA meets Ghost Recon meets Splinter Cell :lol:

Couldn't put it down at first mind. Getting a bit samey now. Map is huge and it looks f***ing fantastic (runs on my rig better with higher settings than lower!).

Glad about The Division comparison, an enjoyable game yet once you're done, you're done.

I mentioned Destiny as it lives and breathes on its massively compelling game loop, which never gets old. I just can't see this having that same hook.

Glad about The Division comparison, an enjoyable game yet once you're done, you're done.

I mentioned Destiny as it lives and breathes on its massively compelling game loop, which never gets old. I just can't see this having that same hook.

I don't think it will have much, if any, replayability once it's completed unfortunately. The Division was a gear grind so altho the same over and over you actually were doing something (getting loot drops). This doesn't seem geared up like that :(

Yeah, the pitching isn't right at all is it. I consider GTA's heli controls perfect but they don't quite feel right on this.

Sometimes it's almost impossible to move or gain any decent speed! I'm at the point where I'm just bashing my f***ing buttons in a rage in the hopes I'll at least move an inch or so! :evil:

Sometimes it's almost impossible to move or gain any decent speed! I'm at the point where I'm just bashing my f***ing buttons in a rage in the hopes I'll at least move an inch or so! :evil:

I'm finding that if you want to move forward at speed, it ends up pitching way lower than it should and you end up diving down toward the floor - so I keep having to gain a load of height first and then dive down quickly and repeat. Annoying as fuck.

Back