Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Maxwell is a multi national and has UK French & US citizenship. One of the disadvantages of adopting multi citizenships is that when you are in one of your adopted countries you are a full citizen of it & subject to all of its laws whether they be good or bad ones. While she is in the USA she is not in effect a Brit and the UK does not have any special interest in what is an internal matter between another country and one of its own citizen. Partuculaly where there has been a crime & due process has been fully observed.

Maxwell is a US citizen found guilty by a properly constituted US Court and is she going to spend 20 years in a US jail. I can't see the UK Government being remotely intrested in moving her back here. For all intent and purposed she's a Yank and she should serve her time in her own country which after all has been her main place of residence for the past 30 years. Why would the UK authorities think that they had any duty towards her or that she had a case to request a move to the UK from her own country? There again why doesn't she try to get a move to France the prison food must be better?

I would also guess that elements of the British establishment aren't at all that keen to have her back here where there is a danger that over the years she would be constantly referred to by the press. Digging up all that nasty business about Andy again & again & embarrasing the Royal Family. Maxwell would certainly have the pontential to become a celebrity convict over here so I think that they will want her out of sight and out of mind & long forgotten about on the other side of the Atlantic.

there's often prisoner swaps. i knew an English lad who committed murder in Washington state. he was sentenced to 23 years there but ended up doing most of it in UK jails.

here's the article, you can read it if you disable javascript once it's loaded:

there's often prisoner swaps. i knew an English lad who committed murder in Washington state. he was sentenced to 23 years there but ended up doing most of it in UK jails.

here's the article, you can read it if you disable javascript once it's loaded:

I honestly think that the UK really won't want her back and because of her Yank citizenship & 30 years residence there they can easily say that she doesn't have a case to make. It also not a right that a prisoner has as it is just done with the agreement of the two governments involved. Either of them can say "no" to an application without having to give a reason.

The Maxwell family is delussional . I think they can forget about getting any of their sister's former "friends in high places" to help her out .

Fantastic memory from an elitist family member. But victims don’t have such memories do they, or should I say the education to spell them out so eloquently.
I wish I got £5 every time Rachel Johnson regaled us with a tale of some reprobate she met at Oxford.

The logic is bizarre. It's like pay me for letting you peek into this wonderful world and I'll give you titbits of what these rapscallions did

The narcissism of them all knows no bounds but it appears to pay very well.

If Morals and Human Decency were A levels, none of these people would ever have got to go to any University nevermind their wonderland of sociopaths.

Her client list is now known, previously they were all listed as “john Does” but Maxwell waived any right or request for their anonymity after her conviction.
The list is with the US DOJ
I won’t hold my breath on them being brought to justice

I honestly think that the UK really won't want her back and because of her Yank citizenship & 30 years residence there they can easily say that she doesn't have a case to make. It also not a right that a prisoner has as it is just done with the agreement of the two governments involved. Either of them can say "no" to an application without having to give a reason.

The Maxwell family is delussional . I think they can forget about getting any of their sister's former "friends in high places" to help her out .
It'll look dodgy if she does return here. It would make me think that she has something on at least one high-up this side of the pond.
😅

Last edited:
I wish I got £5 every time Rachel Johnson regaled us with a tale of some reprobate she met at Oxford.

The logic is bizarre. It's like pay me for letting you peek into this wonderful world and I'll give you titbits of what these rapscallions did

The narcissism of them all knows no bounds but it appears to pay very well.

If Morals and Human Decency were A levels, none of these people would ever have got to go to any University nevermind their wonderland of sociopaths.
Any normal people at Oxford while they were there knew her and her brother were twats. They would barrel down the lanes with utter disregard for pedestrians... my sister says they were referred to collectively as the White Rhinos.

Back