Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

I'm guessing that this thread may end up in Mr Parsnip fairly quickly 🤣🤣
Reading the paper I see what the prosecution say & think "guilty", then read the defence & think "innocent"!
I certainly think her jail conditions have been abhorrent and very unfair (in the land of the free!).
To me there are too many grey areas, hence, the options of either freedom or a real whole life sentence are too far apart.
She has not killed anyone, many alleged offences were over 10 years ago and she may have acted under duress. Very difficult case!

Reading the paper I see what the prosecution say & think "guilty", then read the defence & think "innocent"!
I certainly think her jail conditions have been abhorrent and very unfair (in the land of the free!).
To me there are too many grey areas, hence, the options of either freedom or a real whole life sentence are too far apart.
She has not killed anyone, many alleged offences were over 10 years ago and she may have acted under duress. Very difficult case!

Really? I thought the exact opposite when I read how the pilot had been testifying yesterday. Thought she was Donald ducked, but then again I’m not an expert on law.

Grooming a 14 year old lass then joining in with her and Epstein in a threesome. She's a foul creature, just like her fat thief of a father.

Daft as a brush. :lol:

The SMB already have her guilty marra.
Pointless arguing or discussing it.

Fair enough then

Power: The Maxwells is a good podcast about this.

Pretty sure it implies Epstein was bankrolling couch someone.

This post will self-destruct in 5 minutes.

The was a report the other day saying she was broke and her weathly friends all want to distance themselves from the case.

Back