Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

The 70s was a strange time.

There was an organisation called the Paedophile Information Exchange. This 'club' had a number of high profile and well meaning members whose aim was to take paedophilia out of the shadows and understand it.

You'd need to look it up and read through a lot of info to even begin to understand how it came about.

With the benefit of hindsight many events are a stain on our nation.
Sorry but there’s nee way I’m searching that up ffs

Considering they have two million-plus in jail, probably not😁
No I don’t think so given that she’s got 20 years plus 5 years supervised release (providing she doesn’t die in jail) - she’ll serve the 20 then do 5 years effectively on probation. Here she’d get twenty, serve 10 (or less) then spend the remainder of her sentence ‘on licence’ (like the 5 years supervised release in the US).
While someone’s on licence in the UK they can be recalled back to serve the rest of their sentence by the probation service for any reason or collection of reasons deemed appropriate.

No I don’t think so given that she’s got 20 years plus 5 years supervised release (providing she doesn’t die in jail) - she’ll serve the 20 then do 5 years effectively on probation. Here she’d get twenty, serve 10 (or less) then spend the remainder of her sentence ‘on licence’ (like the 5 years supervised release in the US).
While someone’s on licence in the UK they can be recalled back to serve the rest of their sentence by the probation service for any reason or collection of reasons deemed appropriate.
Her sentence by US terms does seem surprisingly light(I don't know if her age is factored into it)

The Mirror quotes her as saying to her victims ".. I hope that my harsh incarceration brings you pleasure..."

She is certainly her father's daughter and is an absolutely dreadful individual as he was..
If that’s true it displays a horrendous level of arrogance and sense of entitlement. Completely spoilt by her father
Never thought I’d like a tweet by Morgan
I wonder if Piers had his phone hacked back in the day

Last edited:
If that’s true it displays a horrendous level of arrogance and sense of entitlement. Completely spoilt by her father

I wonder if Piers had his phone hacked back in the day
Oh, oh, imagine that
Oh, oh, imagine that
You do realise what the ‘hacking’ they where doing was as simple as entering the default PIN number on mobile phones… back in the day 0000 or 1234 or something as stupid as that, yes hacked but not in the Premier League

Last edited:
What does seem odd is how she didn't try to leave the country when the authorities were searching for her. Did she really think that she'd get off with it? 🤔

Oh, oh, imagine that

You do realise what the ‘hacking’ they where doing was as simple as entering the default PIN number on mobile phones… back in the day 0000 or 1234 or something as stupid as that, yes hacked but not in the Premier League
Does it matter how easy it was? It was still wrong

Oh, oh, imagine that

*to the victim’s answerphone’

Ie ringing their mobile number from one phone u til it went to voicemail, or using a second phone at the same time from a second phone which would go to their voicemail.. then press * or # followed by the default pin

Her sentence by US terms does seem surprisingly light(I don't know if her age is factored into it)
I agree - I know she’s likely to be 80 on release but the fact they’ve added on that 5 years supervised release is almost like they expect her to get out. Might as well have added another 5 years of jail on and finish the job properly. Unless she has an ‘accident’ inside of course. Like her puppet master did !

I agree - I know she’s likely to be 80 on release but the fact they’ve added on that 5 years supervised release is almost like they expect her to get out. Might as well have added another 5 years of jail on and finish the job properly. Unless she has an ‘accident’ inside of course. Like her puppet master did !
I wouldn't be surprised if she did top her self mind. She's lived her entire life like a princess, so being in prison must be a bit of a culture shock, to say the least.

I read somewhere the other week that she wants to serve her sentence in the UK, but she needs to complete 3 years in a US jail first
Maxwell is a multi national and has UK French & US citizenship. One of the disadvantages of adopting multi citizenships is that when you are in one of your adopted countries you are a full citizen of it & subject to all of its laws whether they be good or bad ones. While she is in the USA she is not in effect a Brit and the UK does not have any special interest in what is an internal matter between another country and one of its own citizen. Partuculaly where there has been a crime & due process has been fully observed.

Maxwell is a US citizen found guilty by a properly constituted US Court and is she going to spend 20 years in a US jail. I can't see the UK Government being remotely intrested in moving her back here. For all intent and purposed she's a Yank and she should serve her time in her own country which after all has been her main place of residence for the past 30 years. Why would the UK authorities think that they had any duty towards her or that she had a case to request a move to the UK from her own country? There again why doesn't she try to get a move to France the prison food must be better?

I would also guess that elements of the British establishment aren't at all that keen to have her back here where there is a danger that over the years she would be constantly referred to by the press. Digging up all that nasty business about Andy again & again & embarrasing the Royal Family. Maxwell would certainly have the pontential to become a celebrity convict over here so I think that they will want her out of sight and out of mind & long forgotten about on the other side of the Atlantic.

Back