Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Sunday lunches round his gaff sounded pitiful affairs. Him booming & hollering at his kids during debates on subjects of little interest to them around the dinner table. Just a bully in every walk of life. And a thief.
It wasn’t his gaff, it was owned by Oxford Council. Iirc he rented it at a ridiculously low rent as offices when they were considering demolishing it. He promptly moved the family in and used it as a stately home.

I think the lease came with conditions for Maxwell to build an office block somewhere but he never bothered. Ever the fraudster

It wasn’t his gaff, it was owned by Oxford Council. Iirc he rented it at a ridiculously low rent as offices when they were considering demolishing it. He promptly moved the family in and used it as a stately home.

I think the lease came with conditions for Maxwell to build an office block somewhere but he never bothered. Ever the fraudster
Sea levels rose by an inch when he fell overboard!

20 years obviously highlighting the extent of the crimes, but this doesn't potentially highlight the need of further investigation of the network?

Thought not.

Interesting take from the Daily Mail - don't remember them saying this when they reported the Grooming Gangs in Rotherham.

Logon or register to see this image
Seen a few irresponsible adult activists mind, superglued to the roadside and on top of trains
That is disgusting like. This isn't necking on with a 15 year old. This is being taken advantag
The whole thing was a honeypot wasn’t it?

Get the rich, powerful and famous in illegal situations and use it for leverage and information?
Yep but a perps a perp

Last edited:
I see the PMs sister wrote an article entitled “it’s hard not to pity Ghislaine Maxwell” in the Spectator.

Note: it’s an old article, well from November. And the headline isn’t the overall tone of the article.

Here is what she wrote

It’s hard not to feel a batsqueak of pity for Ghislaine Maxwell — 500 days and counting in solitary confinement. I intersected briefly with her at Oxford. As a fresher I wandered into Balliol JCR one day in search of its subsidised breakfast granola-and-Nescafé offering and found a shiny glamazon with naughty eyes holding court astride a table, a high-heeled boot resting on my brother Boris’s thigh. She gave me a pitying glance but I did manage to snag an invite to her party in Headington Hill Hall — even though I wasn't in the same college as her and Boris. I have a memory of her father, Bob, coming out in a towelling robe and telling us all to go home. I’m sure fairweather friends would not reveal they went to a Ghislaine Maxwell party: as Barbara Amiel’s brilliant memoir Friends and Enemiesproves, you only know who your real chums are when you’re in the gutter.
Fantastic memory from an elitist family member. But victims don’t have such memories do they, or should I say the education to spell them out so eloquently.

I doubt she’ll be doing time in any sort f conventional way, wouldn’t at all be surprised if she got shifted to Tel Aviv with an ankle tag for the full stint.

Back