Getting the snip

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP being a male chauvinist selfish asshole I see.

Getting the snip so he can shag around without a care whilst leaving his better half to struggle around with the faff on of a femidom if she wants a bit of fun in her life.

Man up to her needs and tell her to get her tubes tied instead of yours.

Anyone had it done recently?

The wife wants me to get it done as we don't want anymore children and the pill doesn't agree with her.

Heard some horror stories of years gone by of people having it done but nothing recently.

The thought makes me want to spew if I'm honest.
I’ll let you know Thursday lunchtime FFS.

The wife wants me to get it done as we don't want anymore children and the pill doesn't agree with her.

Heard some horror stories of years gone by of people having it done but nothing recently.

I'm probably going to be getting it done next year so will subscribe to this thread for horror stories.

The bonus also being you need to shoot your load 20 times after going under the knife before it actually works
Basically you get to tell the Mrs the constant Ham shanks are all part of the medical process

I had it done 10 years ago and it was horrible, however it’s nowhere near as bad as accidentally knocking a kid out in your mid 40’s, especially when both your others are near enough up. I saw that happen to 2 lads at work. The clip of them after a couple of months of night feeds inspired me to book an appointment with the docs before our lass left the f***ing hospital :lol:

I had it done 10 years ago and it was horrible, however it’s nowhere near as bad as accidentally knocking a kid out in your mid 40’s, especially when both your others are near enough up. I saw that happen to 2 lads at work. The clip of them after a couple of months of night feeds inspired me to book an appointment with the docs before our lass left the f***ing hospital :lol:

I know a lad who was 51 :lol:. He used to come into work looking like a survivor from the Somme due to the sleepless nights :lol:

Regarding the snip: it’s fine. Slightly uncomfortable but nowt to be concerned about

From GP to Thursday has been about 6 weeks.

Well got a leg ower last night. Going to try again tonight and every night until Thursday just in case it stops grafting.

A lad I know at work was a proper sex pest. Always shagging about behind his lasses back and perving on anything that moved. Ha had a vasectomy when he was about 35 and his sex drive just disappeared. He said all of a sudden his wife was like a nympho but he just couldn't be bothered. She ended up leaving him about a year later. Isn't life weird sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back