Getting the snip

lawe toppa

Winger
Anyone had it done recently?

The wife wants me to get it done as we don't want anymore children and the pill doesn't agree with her.

Heard some horror stories of years gone by of people having it done but nothing recently.

The thought makes me want to spew if I'm honest.

From getting your kecks off to getting them back on is less than ten minutes.

It’ll also mean that you’ll have had your nuts cupped off Doctor Contractor, the same as half this board 😀
It’s f***ing berserk really, he done my old mans balls and now he’s done mine....imagine being famous in Sunderland for having the balls in his hands and neutering a large percentage of the male residents of this fine city.

The wife wants me to get it done as we don't want anymore children and the pill doesn't agree with her.

Heard some horror stories of years gone by of people having it done but nothing recently.

Two weeks ago mate. Mind over matter really. Ten minutes and it’s all over. Worse part is before you get your draws down and the dr gives you a blow by blow account of what he’s going to do !!
Slight uncomfortable when they do it but no worse than dentist.

Get your feet up for a couple of days afterward and get the nut huggers on and you’re fine
I had no swelling or bruising at all.

Last edited:

Had mine done a year or so ago.

Was decent.

The Dr was a MLF so we had a bit of craic.

The nurses were canny enough - despite my cock looking like a nervous snail. I asked for thong they give you in black rather than flesh coloured - we all laughed.

It was my first experience of what I would label 'elective surgery' - and I enjoyed it so much I left wondering what I should get done next.

In terms of pain, I had mine done at 7am, and by 11am I was having a kick about in the garden with the kids.

You'll be fine.

For some daft reason I wore boots while I had mine done.

Little old lady clipped my chuckie to my t shirt with a peg then gave an injection.

As he pulled n lazered my first tube I felt everything. So he said ill give anesthetic another minute or two ffs! Felt nothing on second one.

Got up to walk out n they said id better lie down with a cuppa, the mrs said I was green.

After the cuppa I walked out n id sweated so much my boots were squelching!:lol:
I’ve a little pea sized growth on one knacker which they said I could go back n get off, decided to fecking live with it!!!

Last edited:

Back