RTG Getting pop-ups, Audio, redirects, ads overlaying text, malware reports from ads please read this

Seems to be happening loads more recently. I'm on my home WiFi, and I'm getting taken to Google play store to install William Hill betting app

Just logged in on my new kindle fire hd I got in the sale, no issues as yet.

Tell you what like for 50 quid it's spot on. I'd have been happy paying 80

Are people still getting this? I turned off the main mobile ad unit completely a few hours ago for ALL ad networks so unless you have things cached on your phone you shouldn't be seeing an ad at the top anymore which is where I think they were all coming from.

Posting this from android phone on EE with no problems (I did have a problem earlier today.)

Are people still getting this? I turned off the main mobile ad unit completely a few hours ago for ALL ad networks so unless you have things cached on your phone you shouldn't be seeing an ad at the top anymore which is where I think they were all coming from.

Posting this from android phone on EE with no problems (I did have a problem earlier today.)
Seems ok now mate.

Literally just happened to me. Something to do with a wal mart prize draw!

Not anymore, seems ok now. Was happening all day today, never had the issue before (iOS safari)

Just get ad blocker.

Have 4 blockers on phone but do not stop browser hijack - still looking for one that works well. Using Ad Blocker - Ad blocker plus and 2 others name cannot remember at moment - none working. Oh and have Kaperski on phone as well. Don't have a virus but it wants me to download something - Yeah right Sherlock. Now just use google as it does not get hijacked at all.

Chrome on android.

Not a single issue.

Seems like user error to me.

Not to worry when you as a user get it right then you will have grown up and joined the crowd:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Back