RTG Getting pop-ups, Audio, redirects, ads overlaying text, malware reports from ads please read this

Nothing here, Android, EE and Chrome.

As always I need the questions asked in the 1st post of this thread answered to stand any chance of tracking the culprits down.

Normally get them Samsung s8 over 4g o2. Google play store redirects.

Tonight had one on my sky Wi-Fi, same s8, first time I've had it over Wi-Fi, to a your Samsung has a virus page.

Chrome browser via the little search bar widget.

Normally get them Samsung s8 over 4g o2. Google play store redirects.

Tonight had one on my sky Wi-Fi, same s8, first time I've had it over Wi-Fi, to a your Samsung has a virus page.

Also got this twice in the last 24 hours on an Android phone, also over Sky WiFi if that's relevant.

Just this minute had it again while viewing the Jack Wiltshire thread. The your Samsung virus one

Same again sky Wi-Fi s8 chrome

None of the test networks trigger the popups I'm getting.

I'm on android, chrome, and with 3.

The popups I see are either a redirect to playstore, a coral app. Or a playboy type link.

The pop-up on my phone appears some time after the page has loaded, its not immediate.

Getting ones for a page called croscoplay, but the page doesn't even open properly. Pops in a new tab.

Android tablet, Chrome, WiFi.

Saw one myself today when I first logged on. But none since, so no closer to tracking down the rogue network. Sadly these always seem to get worse around weekends and holiday periods when the spammers correctly assume nobody is available in the ad networks to deal with them :evil:

I'm experiencing redirects to sites which don't open (or I'm closing the tab before it does) during log in process and tapping forum and thread titles.

Only happened so far on tablet, not pc or android smartphone.

Tried the links in op, Networks 3 and 5 didn't deliver ads, the others did. None redirected me.

Safari, iOS, Home wi-fi (Vodafone)

The HIV has now turned into full blown AIDS, the redirect has become so powerful it won't allow a simple press of the 'back' button and now goes on to open other webpages claiming my device is riddled with the plague.

Got one today seems to be happening once a day now, redirect from PF home page to kings.com, on wifi on a iPhone tried all the test pages and none redirected

Back