Getting a cat declawed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your lass sounds like an arsehole. Nee offence.
Sounds thick selfish and cruel

f***ing declawed.

Why thick/cruel people should be banned from owning pets.

who the fuck gets a cat if they are worried about furniture getting scratched man :lol::rolleyes:
Thick fuckers

Exactly

Although if is an outdoor cat then I think the claws will wear down from outdoor use anyway. The cat will scratch a lot outside. Outdoor cat owners can tell me if I'm talking shit. Mine is a house cat so I have to cut hers.
They are all outdoor cats....indoor cats are created by selfish arseholes.

Last edited:
Why not just go the whole way and feed it a vegan diet?

If you think you need to take the claws off your cat then a cat isn't the pet for you.

Get a fish.
I know 2 different sets of vegans who do just that, claiming their cats prefer it.

Of course they do, that's why they've evolved over millions of years to be stealth hunters with claws and fangs, like all other herbivores :rolleyes:

I know 2 different sets of vegans who do just that, claiming their cats prefer it.

Of course they do, that's why they've evolved over millions of years to be stealth hunters with claws and fangs, like all other herbivores :rolleyes:

I'm sure their cats love eating lettuce...

They should get a rabbit if they wanna force their stupid diet on their pet.

I don't even have a cat flap just leave the small utility room window open. Cat will just come and go as she pleases through the window.

Only time I'll close is if it's late at night and she's in or else I'll be woken up at 3am and have to chase her round the house while she house a mouse in mouth growling.

Don't even have a litter tray indoors she just goes outside, clever little thing
Similar.....they come and go as they please and have done since they were neutered.
Get there injections etc.

Bit rampant at the moment with bringing animals in like. Mouse and 3 birds last 2 days.

I would also bet if there was 2 bowls next to each other one with salmon and trout and another with lettuce and cabbage in.

The so called vegan cat who prefers the vegan food will go straight for the fish

Similar.....they come and go as they please and have done since they were neutered.
Get there injections etc.

Bit rampant at the moment with bringing animals in like. Mouse and 3 birds last 2 days.

Same always is like that during summer. My cats tiny looks innocent but she's a good hunter.

Can tell by the size of a cats whiskers how good they are at hunting I think?

I would also bet if there was 2 bowls next to each other one with salmon and trout and another with lettuce and cabbage in.

The so called vegan cat who prefers the vegan food will go straight for the fish

Same always is like that during summer. My cats tiny looks innocent but she's a good hunter.

Can tell by the size of a cats whiskers how good they are at hunting I think
?
You taking the piss:)

Apparently the thicker the carpal ones are the better they will be at hunting

Top ones used to judge wether they can fit under certain spaces

:lol::lol: Quality.

Exactly

Although if is an outdoor cat then I think the claws will wear down from outdoor use anyway. The cat will scratch a lot outside. Outdoor cat owners can tell me if I'm talking shit. Mine is a house cat so I have to cut hers.
We have a couple of well shredded fence posts.

would a reputable vet do that then? de-claw a moggy? dock a Dobermann, de dew claw a dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back