George McCartney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met him at one of those fashion shows, was talking to Bruce in the bog, McCartney was taking a piss, was a tad upset that I didn't recognise him. On that basis, he'd probably be delighted if the OP approached him.
A gave him a long glare at first just to work out who it was , then I realised , but on that notion he must of thought a recognised by the way I creepily stared at him

A gave him a long glare at first just to work out who it was , then I realised , but on that notion he must of thought a recognised by the way I creepily stared at him
He's canny amicable like, from what I remember, just a tad peeved that I didn't instantly recognise him.

Always remember in his first spell we played burnley away and adi akinbiyi who was playing for them at the time stuck the nut on him . I was fuming at the time watching it. Anyone remember it ??
Hadn’t Akinbiyi not been on long. I remember there being much hilarity when he was sent off

Think in his second spell he had nerves removed from his foot and basically had no feeling in his left foot. West Ham fans were gutted when he left and thought highly of him when he went back there as well.

His first spell was average, but some folk saw him as a world beater.

His 2nd spell was an utter disaster as his failings from his first spell were brutally exposed.

What was everyones thoughts on him in his two spells here.

Reason I ask just bumped into him yesterday in a little bar in moira , Craigavon a little town in Northern Ireland. Standing at the bar having a pint with his missus, (who was nice to look at) didn't approach him like but recognised him straight away. Not one for approaching footballers its what bairns do imo
Was shit and a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back