George Dobson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange thing to say then, he should have just kept his mouth shut.
Maybe he wanted to keep him but has been offered better so now he's happy for him to leave.

I want McGeady to stay but if next week the owners say we can have Messi then McGeady can get lost :lol:

Club are wanting rid, McGeouch had the option of an extra year and took that option as his wages here will be more than anywhere in Scotland, he’ll leave with a compromise on wages/fee!
Annoying if true.

Would make Ross look a bit of a tit seeing as he came out in the press last week and said he wants him here.
Doesn't make sense in truth. Why would Ross accept the owners going over his head on this?

Last edited:
Strange thing to say then, he should have just kept his mouth shut.
Possibly should have ,but if chucky is right ross is hardly gonna run him down .I have said this loads over the last few days ,but here goes again ross sometimes didn't include him in the matchday 18 .So think chucky may be spot on

Are we forgetting that he was shite last season then?

Didn't play enough due to daft injuries and bringing Leadbitter in.

I'd be happy enough to see the lad be given a chance. Folk thinking this Dobson lad is instantly better because he's got a bit of height doesn't necessarily mean he's any better kicking a ball about (hope he is if he comes mind).

Didn't play enough due to daft injuries and bringing Leadbitter in.

I'd be happy enough to see the lad be given a chance. Folk thinking this Dobson lad is instantly better because he's got a bit of height doesn't necessarily mean he's any better kicking a ball about (hope he is if he comes mind).

He played enough to see he was certainly nothing special and when you consider the level we are at thats a worry

Possibly should have ,but if chucky is right ross is hardly gonna run him down .I have said this loads over the last few days ,but here goes again ross sometimes didn't include him in the matchday 18 .So think chucky may be spot on

But he didn't have to say not about him, or indeed say very little off pushed. He talked about McGeouch's time here last season and how stop and start it was, he then went on to give him his backing that he'd be in his thoughts.

Money talks tho I guess and I suppose anything can happen...I'm just not sure if Ross would have said so much if the plan was to push him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back