Geordie copper racially abuses take away staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

And that is more or less what I said in my first post on this thread. In a modern police force I'm surprised that she still has her job. If she arrests anyone with Pakistani heritage in the future I'm assuming this will be brought up in evidence against her.
Keep up. Her dismissal stands as per original hearing. Therefore she won't be arresting anyone

I don't agree with lasses like that being on the force mind.

If you wanted to get away and she had to try and stop you she doesn't stand a chance and that's not very safe.
Is that a woosh?

Size isn't everything - if that's what you mean?

I've seen smaller than her stop some big blokes!
And it's not all about brawn...

A question for everyone on here.

If you were the other polis she was out with , would you ...

a. Forget about it and pretend you didn’t hear what she said

b. Laugh it off as a drunken mistake

c. Front her up about her racist comment then forget about it.

d. Report her to your superiors

c for me.

c for me.

E) c then try and get her back to yours

c for me.
Depending on who it was and how it was said it could be a,b or c. Never d.

Edit. If it was her . She'd get a free pass. Hotness trumps racism. In the drunk, kebab shop scenario.

Last edited:

c for me.

I'd like to say D but probably C in reality.

It depends how much I liked working with her and how good at her job she was. Doesn't matter how fit she is, I think I'd be swayed to D if I wanted shot.

A bit like the use of 'n***r' then. Only allowed to be used by Imran Khan and Quentin Tatantino.
Except one was a racial slur and one is used by the people themselves. I don't get that. If they put magazines in airports with 'Pak' in the title then they should expect the word to be used in common language. The word means 'pure'.

‘Forty years on, use of the word is still highly sensitive and has the potential to cause great offence’

If any of my mates or family said it I’d pull them up on it. If I said it at work I would be pulled up on it.

I'd like to say D but probably C in reality.

It depends how much I liked working with her and how good at her job she was. Doesn't matter how fit she is, I think I'd be swayed to D if I wanted shot.
So what you are saying is racism is acceptable with people you like or you would grass someone up for something you dont think is that bad just to get rid of them.

So what you are saying is racism is acceptable with people you like or you would grass someone up for something you dont think is that bad just to get rid of them.
As I say I'd love to say D, but until I'm put in that position I can't say for certain. My decision would be easier if they were useless, yes.

I don't think it's acceptable, hence being somewhere between C and D. Both of which challenge the behaviour.

As I say I'd love to say D, but until I'm put in that position I can't say for certain. My decision would be easier if they were useless, yes.

I don't think it's acceptable, hence being somewhere between C and D. Both of which challenge the behaviour.
I was just joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back