Genius

How far into the second series are you ?

Pablo to me comes across much nicer than I thought he would. He seems to have his heart in the right place.

I've watched 4 and have the 5th recorded. Young Pablo I mostly like, older Pablo I'm mixed about. However, both are very well acted and it's an interesting story. I think I was more familiar with Einstein's life than Picasso's. Series 3 is rumoured to be Rod Hull & Emu.

I've watched 4 and have the 5th recorded. Young Pablo I mostly like, older Pablo I'm mixed about. However, both are very well acted and it's an interesting story. I think I was more familiar with Einstein's life than Picasso's. Series 3 is rumoured to be Rod Hull & Emu.

Episode six was shown here last night. Had a main theme that I never knew about. I didn't know either that he smoked opium so much. I like young Pablo the most as well though older Pablo is growing on me, too. With just four episodes left there should be quite a bit cramped into the series yet. I knew little about Pablo's life and even less about Einstein's. Both series are very well told I feel.

Not sure I know about Rod Hull & Emu. Doesn't ring any bells with me at all.

Episode six was shown here last night. Had a main theme that I never knew about. I didn't know either that he smoked opium so much. I like young Pablo the most as well though older Pablo is growing on me, too. With just four episodes left there should be quite a bit cramped into the series yet. I knew little about Pablo's life and even less about Einstein's. Both series are very well told I feel.

Not sure I know about Rod Hull & Emu. Doesn't ring any bells with me at all.

Ah, Rod & Emu may be an Anglo joke too far... they're the ones that aren't Parkinson:

Picasso gets a bit grumpier but I was left feeling a lot of love for him having now finished the series. And I know it is a work of fiction based on a true story but I have learned lots from it. Just like I did with series one last year. Always thought Picasso was a bit of an odd ball and he probably was but what a life he had. Very good series again.

Looks like Nat Geo have ditched their original plan of making series three about Mary Shelley and will now make it about Aretha Franklin. Should be good.

I wonder if Johnny Flynn will make another appearance. @Son of Stan. :lol:

Last edited:

Back