Genius

Picasso and Einstein's lovechild? It's all gone a bit Almodovar and men can get pregnant from other men. Einstein and Picasso have a one night stand leading to Johnny Flynn's Warhol being born...

Alex Rich was in True Detective and GLOW apparently...

well thats me confused

Musically, she's dreadful. I had no idea that she was acting before GLOW. Did you watch either "I'm Dying Up Here" or "The Deuce"? Both, I think. started out in similar circumstances...
No I haven't seen either. To be honest there were other actresses who I thought were worse/more irritating. She didn't have a great deal to do. If there's another series I won't be watching.

Was it a US series that started out good and got boring? That seems standard...
It started out mildly interesting, I honestly would have given up watching it but I think I had a few days of illness and was just mindlessly watching. I tend to start a lot of shows and then think 'no' after the first episode. I don't do much that's American and involves humour these days.

It started out mildly interesting, I honestly would have given up watching it but I think I had a few days of illness and was just mindlessly watching. I tend to start a lot of shows and then think 'no' after the first episode. I don't do much that's American and involves humour these days.

The main difference for me is that I don't have a Netflix subscription otherwise I'd probably have watched 4 or 5 episodes and given up.

There's some decent drama on there at the minute. Margaret Attwood's Alias Grace for one.

But for every Alias Grace there's... actually, it's a bad time for Sky and their original or bought in drama... mostly, I watch BBC or Channel 4. Both Sicknote and Bounty Hunters were entertaining though!

There's some decent drama on there at the minute. Margaret Attwood's Alias Grace for one.

The series with Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin and Martin Sheen is very funny. I stumbled across it recently and the first three series are on there in full. I had no idea Fonda could be so funny.

But for every Alias Grace there's... actually, it's a bad time for Sky and their original or bought in drama... mostly, I watch BBC or Channel 4. Both Sicknote and Bounty Hunters were entertaining though!
Not heard of Bounty Hunters. You should try Netflix's month free trial and have a binge watch. I also enjoyed The Sinner, especially as it was nice to see Bill Pullman in something.

The series with Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin and Martin Sheen is very funny. I stumbled across it recently and the first three series are on there in full. I had no idea Fonda could be so funny.
I tried the first episode and it didn't click with me. I can be very judgemental. :)

Did the show mention how he'd leave the house and forget to put trousers on somedays? Or how he'd forget where he lived sometimes and would walk around Bern until he remembered?

Love Einstein me the mental bastard.

Is Nat Geo Channel the same in every country ? If so the first two episodes of series two is shown back to back tonight from 8pm UK time.

Is Nat Geo Channel the same in every country ? If so the first two episodes of series two is shown back to back tonight from 8pm UK time.

I think we get slightly different schedules. First episode was on Sunday evening and is on again a few times. I've got it series linked for Saturday but may well watch it beforehand.

Back