General Motorsport Thread

I refer to the repeated posts that the smug, arrogant, conceited John Smith UK made on F1 thread about this one. There are few things in my life I cherish as much as my tread. I’m extremely proud of it. I defend it like it was my own life. I don’t take kindly, and in fact I am greatly insulted and offended, by posts like his.
You can post whatever you like in any thread, f2 f3 Wseries are part of F1 weekend, moto gp is a no no thou from jeff

You can post whatever you like in any thread, f2 f3 Wseries are part of F1 weekend, moto gp is a no no thou from jeff

And insulting my thread on another by putting it in the same class as Parsnip is a no no from me. Strictly forbidden.
In other news Barwell will be one of the first teams to break new ground. Achieve something completely new.

GT3 teams will from next year be allowed to compete in sportscar racing (ELMS and Le Mans in particular in their case) replacing the outgoing GTE class. I think it will be the first time Lamborghini will have raced at Le Mans. Barwell has been a customer of Lamborghini for years lately with the Aventador. It will be great to see a greater variety of GT cars at Le Mans.

Last edited:
It looks stunning

All the new LMH and LMdH cars look amazing I think. The Porsche 963, the Cadillac V LMdH, the BMW M Hybrid, Fraschini Tipo 6, Peugeot 9X8 and Acura ARX-08 look stunning. ByKolles are yet to unveil their entry. As is Glickenhaus. Possibly 9 cars that will run to the LMH or LMdH spec.

The yellow stripe on the Ferrari I like. Harks back to the 319PB which raced in the early 70s.

Brilliant news. Best news ever. So Ferrari, Porsche and now Lamborghini will join the LMH grid for the WEC. Car makers like Cadillac, BMW, Peugeot and Acura (in the IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship should they decide to enter. Cadillac will have an entry in both) are all eligible for Le Mans and WEC as well as styling houses like Glickenhaus and I hope ByKolles/Vanwall. Something for everyone.

Last edited:
Craig Breen has passed away after crashing his Hyundai in testing for Croatia.

Lovely bloke and fantastic driver. Such a shame.
Ah for fucks sake man :(

He’d worked his way up to a factory drive the hard way, lovely bloke, f***ing upset me that has.

Ah for fucks sake man :(

He’d worked his way up to a factory drive the hard way, lovely bloke, f***ing upset me that has.

Me to mate. Watched him closely the last few years, always talked about how lucky he was to do it. Sweden was class.

Always seemed a gent. Seen him driving a few times and he could be spectacular on the right stage.

RIP Marra.

Craig Breen has passed away after crashing his Hyundai in testing for Croatia.

Lovely bloke and fantastic driver. Such a shame.
reading a reports of the accident, james fulton (co-driver) was unharmed in the accident - sounds like whatever become of craig its been a freek incident within the crash for him to succumb to injuries.

RIP

Back