Gatecrasher classical

Loads of people pushing 40 back on the eckies for one night only.

Sounds brilliant. The Haç one was class
Pushing 40, I'm well over the line and would be interested if i was back in the UK, still listen to trance and old school stuff regularly. Easy to pop a pill if I dared these days, not sure if I'd lap up a wrap of speed though, use to nearly vom back then.

Went to the hacienda one and really enjoyed it. Trance from back then though, is the music I love.

I'm 37 and me mate 39 :lol: will be down sheffield and out mid afternoon a reckon. Might just be a day on the lash for us now though :lol:

Went to the hacienda one and really enjoyed it. Trance from back then though, is the music I love.

I'm 37 and me mate 39 :lol: will be down sheffield and out mid afternoon a reckon. Might just be a day on the lash for us now though :lol:

One for old times' sake haha.

I don't think i could be bothered with it now, but would be tempted with a half one for something like this.

One for old times' sake haha.

I don't think i could be bothered with it now, but would be tempted with a half one for something like this.
Wouldnt need to for this though. Modern dance and especially trance, just irritates me now with how shite it is. Watch videos on YouTube from amnesia in Ibiza and the likes and just think "is this the shit clubs are playing now?" Trance was at it's peak 98-04 and I was 18-24, so happy I was at the age to enjoy it when it was at it's best.

Gatecrasher was never my scene. Pilled up goons with toothbrushes in their hair and wearing dayglo carrier bags listening to shite trance.

Went once and it was full of cocks with stuff like 'Silly' wrote on their chests
The crasher kids were divvs like and everyone thought they looked daft except them. Trance was far from shit though back then.

Back