Gatecrasher classical

John J Rambo

Striker

Yes. Very tempted.

Must be an afterparty?
Not sure yet mate, hope so, already got hotel booked as well. We pre registered and me mate got our tickets today. I've had a message since saying 80% sold out on first day. Barbers adagio, rank 1 airwave, for an angel, can imagine them with the orchestre sounding absolutely mint. Buzzing for it already, should be class.

Had some of the best clubbing nights in my long clubbing career in Gatecrasher.

f***ing tremendous nightclub
Aye was as good as it gets for trance music. Some mint nights in there. Red and black night on one boxing day in particular, was just class tune after class tune.

Bit of an obvious choice they could play.

Nobody did a trance night like Gatecrasher although Promise in Newcastle was reet up there at times
Literally every weekend between 98-04, I was either at promise, sugarshack/empire in Boro, or gatecrasher. Went to passion in coalville (sp) once, for its 7th birthday night and that was as good as any as well.
Matt Hardwick was a very good resident at promise.

Last edited:

Bit of an obvious choice they could play.

Literally every weekend between 98-04, I was either at promise, sugarshack/empire in Boro, or gatecrasher. Went to passion in coalville (sp) once, for its 7th birthday night and that was as good as any as well.

Me aswell mate i lived in Promise back then. Loved The Empire down Boro aswell seen a few mega PVD sets down there. Great times

Me aswell mate i lived in Promise back then. Loved The Empire down Boro aswell seen a few mega PVD sets down there. Great times
Oakenfold in his prime at the empire, was probably one of the best nights I've had. Went to one of van dyks 6hr sets at crasher before and that was class.

Loads of old tunes I can think will sound amazing with the violins and other instruments.

Last edited:
https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Sheffield/Sheffield-City-Hall/Gatecrasher-Classical/12989081/

Heads up for any other lovers of late 90's early 00's trance music. @ravydavygravy @SR5 1SU this looks potentially very good. Went to the hacienda one and thought it was tremendous, so being addicted to trance back then and many nights out at gatecrasher, bought tickets today for this. Think the orchestre will sound class with some of the older euphoric trance stuff.

This will be unreal!!

Back