Gatecrasher classical

Aye, was during the underworld set iirc the Bastard

I always remember it being when sonique was on but her and Jules were just compares weren’t they. It was around midnight, so must have been when PvD was on?

2000 GC - Artist set times
05.00pm - 07.00pm Matt Hardwick
07.00pm - 09.00pm Sasha (Live on Radio 1)
09.00pm - 10.30pm The Chemical Brothers
10.30pm - 11.55pm Tall Paul Newman
11.55pm - 00.05am The Millennium Moment
00.05am - 01.30am Paul Van Dyk
01.30am - 03.00am Paul Oakenfold
03.00am - 05.00am Judge Jules (Live On Radio 1)
05.00am - 06.30am John Kelly
06.30am - 08.00am Scott Bond

Did they ever release the DVD do you know??

Last edited:

I always remember it being when sonique was on but her and Jules were just compares weren’t they. It was around midnight, so must have been when PvD was on?

2000 GC - Artist set times
05.00pm - 07.00pm Matt Hardwick
07.00pm - 09.00pm Sasha (Live on Radio 1)
09.00pm - 10.30pm The Chemical Brothers
10.30pm - 11.55pm Tall Paul Newman
11.55pm - 00.05am The Millennium Moment
00.05am - 01.30am Paul Van Dyk
01.30am - 03.00am Paul Oakenfold
03.00am - 05.00am Judge Jules (Live On Radio 1)
05.00am - 06.30am John Kelly
06.30am - 08.00am Scott Bond

Did they ever release the DVD do you know??

Aye it was PVD who was on and he slapped the lad when he came down.

Some absolute belters there mate!
Thought it might have built and finished strong. First tune, seven cities and just got better from there.

How f***ing good was that mate :cool: sitting in sheffield train station feeling ruff as fuck, but that was unbelievable last night.

I've put some videos on Twitter but dint know how to hoy tuem on here.
I was there last night as well.

Just got home and into bed, still buzzing! :lol:

Absolutely quality apart from when that lad whiteyed all over the dance floor and I happened to be closest to him :/

I was there last night as well.

Just got home and into bed, still buzzing! :lol:

Absolutely quality apart from when that lad whiteyed all over the dance floor and I happened to be closest to him :/
I was talking to a lad from south shields in arena 2 at the after party. He had a fan and was wafting it in my face. Was that you or anyone else on here that was there?

I was talking to a lad from south shields in arena 2 at the after party. He had a fan and was wafting it in my face. Was that you or anyone else on here that was there?
Not me but I spoke to a couple of lads from Sheilds so it might have been one of them.

Bizarrely ended up chatting with these two lads who live about four streets away from me but I've never met before.

Pvd iirc.

Anyone see tall paul and seb fontaine in area 2? Canny like
They were on when we walked in. Walked in and Armin communication was just starting. Never lived up to those heights again tbh. Wasn't as fussed on the after party. Caught end of Scott bond set in main room and he was good. Saw all of judge Jules set and he played some beaters like iguana, lizard, pearl river, traffic, but he doesn't half play some shite as well and is too interested in f***ing about with the voice overs. Somebody scream and let me see those hands in the air :oops::lol:

Ah right cool. I thought you were going this year.
Next year mate. Will definitely go there and hoping a canny connect or driftwood trance boat party is on 1 day we're there.

Was in there 3 weeks ago exactly what i was looking for, that era of music will never be beaten for me.
Went to amnesia for the cream night and even though i enjoyed the club and atmosphere the music was dreadful and wasn't trance.
Aye this stuff above and beyond, cosmic gate etc are playing is dreadful. They used to be good back in the day them as well. Saw a bit of Aly and Fila last night and some was decent, rest just the same beat with a different soumd to it.

Last edited:
Was in there 3 weeks ago exactly what i was looking for, that era of music will never be beaten for me.
Went to amnesia for the cream night and even though i enjoyed the club and atmosphere the music was dreadful and wasn't trance.
Aye it's class like. The best music and the best atmosphere. Oscar is a legend.

They were on when we walked in. Walked in and Armin communication was just starting. Never lived up to those heights again tbh. Wasn't as fussed on the after party. Caught end of Scott bond set in main room and he was good. Saw all of judge Jules set and he played some beaters like iguana, lizard, pearl river, traffic, but he doesn't half play some shite as well and is too interested in f***ing about with the voice overs. Somebody scream and let me see those hands in the air :oops::lol:

Next year mate. Will definitely go there and hoping a canny connect or driftwood trance boat party is on 1 day we're there.

Aye this stuff above and beyond, cosmic gate etc are playing is dreadful. They used to be good back in the day them as well. Saw a bit of Aly and Fila last night and some was decent, rest just the same beat with a different soumd to it.
Yep just a beat that didn't really go anywhere, it threatened to at times like it was building up to something then nothing and the same beat again.

Yep just a beat that didn't really go anywhere, it threatened to at times like it was building up to something then nothing and the same beat again.
Trance was always about the euphoric rifts, building up and hands in the air. Trance now is all about the beat and it builds up then just goes flat with a low dark beat. Rubbish really and why these classics nights are still popular.

We left that room as judge jules came on like. Lol

Caught the back end of oaky in main room before aly and fila.

Trance was always about the euphoric rifts, building up and hands in the air. Trance now is all about the beat and it builds up then just goes flat with a low dark beat. Rubbish really and why these classics nights are still popular.
Arrived the day after the last es paradis classics night so missed it but booked a fortnight earlier for next year so should manage to get to one.

Arrived the day after the last es paradis classics night so missed it but booked a fortnight earlier for next year so should manage to get to one.

Would love something like this, but luck of the draw what will be happening when we're there.

Not sure what happened to first attempt :lol: still a bit delicate here. I've got some mint videos on me phone from last night. Wish I knew how to put them on here.

Last edited:
Hasn't been to a trance club in years but was there last night. The classical event was absolutely brilliant, my mrs booked the tickets and we were in the front row as well so really good for seeing the orchestra and vocalists up close. Didn't get the full effect of the laser show which is the downside to being at the front but it was quality.

Lasted until around 4am in area too, the second room was rammed and boiling hot so spent most of the night in the main room. Aly and Fila (the one who played) played some good tracks but was on for too long IMO and didn't really go anywhere, so was ready for bed by about 4am.

Last edited:

Back