Gatecrasher classical

We went to the 2 at sheffield city hall and the one at Sheffield arena for gatecrasher 25th birthday. Didn't work well in an arena as noise didn't travel right. City hall ones have all been mint.
Now I thought the sound didn't travel too well at city hall, I could barely hear the vocals. It took me a while to make out Southern sun which is one of my favourite tunes. Only a minor complaint mind (that and the queue for the bar), it was a fantastic night. I love gatecrasher, and that was the first classical event I've been too, certainly not the last.

Now I thought the sound didn't travel too well at city hall, I could barely hear the vocals. It took me a while to make out Southern sun which is one of my favourite tunes. Only a minor complaint mind (that and the queue for the bar), it was a fantastic night. I love gatecrasher, and that was the first classical event I've been too, certainly not the last.
I know what ya mean about the vocals and that's been the same at all of them. Probably too busy singing it myself too notice that much :lol: was a different playlist at the arena one, so they have different show as well which a reckon they'll tour again with.

Last edited:
The queues for the bar were ridiculous. Stood for about 15 minutes waiting to get served.

Then some absolute bell came breezing to the front claiming his mate was in a wheelchair upstairs and could he get served first. bar staff let him and he went off pi55ing himself laughing at beating the queue. Same bell came charging to the front within 5 minutes of the start crashing into everyone.

Back