Gary McAllister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class isn’t it, we have some bizarre people on this board, me being one of them.

Fancy blaming Trump for an altercation in Leeds. :lol:
If you would actually read what I said afterwards, I highlighted that he is a good example (and promoter) of it being ok to act like a c*** and screw the consequences.

If you would actually read what I said afterwards, I highlighted that he is a good example (and promoter) of it being ok to act like a c*** and screw the consequences.
There's always been and always will be ***** in this world, it has fuck all to do with Trump.

It's just another thread for you to use your political stance to spout nonsense, it's an incident that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump or anyone else apart from a pissed up bloke acting like a twat, it's happened for years and will continue to happen.

Last edited:
There's always been and always will be ***** in this world, it has fuck all to do with Trump.

It's just another thread for you to use your political stance to spout nonsense, it's an incident that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump or anyone else apart from a pissed up bloke acting like a twat, it's happened for years and will continue to happen.
Well we disagree. It’s got nothing to do with politics btw.

Of course it has, you're using your political views and blaming Trump and now others for one person punching McAllister. That is absolute nonsense, an utterly bizarre way of viewing the assault.

Thank fuck we disagree.
It’s got nothing to do with politics.

I’m not blaming Trump for punching people. I was pointing out that society seems to think it’s more and more ok to act the twat. And he is a big reason for that. (Look at all the tossers on twitter and the like, social media is also a problem)

And yes, we disagree. That’s ok.

It’s got nothing to do with politics.

I’m not blaming Trump for punching people. I was pointing out that society seems to think it’s more and more ok to act the twat. And he is a big reason for that. (Look at all the tossers on twitter and the like, social media is also a problem)

And yes, we disagree. That’s ok.
So who was to blame before he became a big reason, are you honestly suggesting that people have become more violent because of him and others?

These incidents have happened since long before you or I were in this world. I agree with your social media comment, that's the big reason for the tossers and arseholes you mention.

So who was to blame before he became a big reason, are you honestly suggesting that people have become more violent because of him and others?

These incidents have happened since long before you or I were in this world. I agree with your social media comment, that's the big reason for the tossers and arseholes you mention.
I think we live in a more fractured society than we have for some time. Look at the reactions to him, the B word and the like.

Listen, it was a bit of a throwaway comment. He of course isn’t the only problem. And you are right, there are always twats and always have been.

My point was more that society (well social media) magnify it. And at times make it acceptable (although I’m sure very few people would support this attack). Death threats last week for the article 50 petition for gods sake. It’s not a left v right thing, it’s arseholes on both sides. Who don’t have a line anymore

(When I mean it’s not politics, it’s also because I don’t think he has policies. He’s just a tosser and a liar)

Absolute toss, there's been plenty of violence around before the internet, I witnessed far worse in the 70's & 80' :oops:

Everyone should be safe on a night out. It states it was 04:00 Hrs so there is only going to be trouble that time of the morning.

I think we live in a more fractured society than we have for some time. Look at the reactions to him, the B word and the like.

Listen, it was a bit of a throwaway comment. He of course isn’t the only problem. And you are right, there are always twats and always have been.

My point was more that society (well social media) magnify it. And at times make it acceptable (although I’m sure very few people would support this attack). Death threats last week for the article 50 petition for gods sake. It’s not a left v right thing, it’s arseholes on both sides. Who don’t have a line anymore

(When I mean it’s not politics, it’s also because I don’t think he has policies. He’s just a tosser and a liar)
Far too many people look for excuses for theirs and others actions, I’ve been in a fair bit bother over the years and there’s only been one person to blame...... me!

I accept my actions were that of mine and nobody else’s, weak minded people blame others for their actions and find it as some sort of ‘excuse’ to blame someone others than themselves.

Anyway, not the time or the place to get into this, this is Pure Football after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back